• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Konnan511

Green leveled

Rate this topic

The hit wasn't clean.

That's the farking point. Green went for the puck and got hit with a dirty hit. If the hit was clean then obviously Green should have kept his head up. But it wasn't. End o story.

Green should keep his head up no matter whether he is playing the puck or playing the man. That is the farking point. You don't go in the corner with a guy you just crosschecked and put your face out for him on a silver platter (see below). The contact was made well below the shoulder with Stepan's arm tight against his body. He certainly followed through and finished him off with the elbow and deserved a major IMO and nothing more. Had Green any common sense he would have been at least mildly aware of Stepan coming after him.

1411c8k.gif

Edited by kook_10

Green should keep his head up no matter whether he is playing the puck or playing the man. That is the farking point.

Not a clean hit. The point has been missed once again.

You don't go in the corner with a guy you just crosschecked and put your face out for him on a silver platter (see below).

Talk about over analyzation. So because Green wasn't "protecting himself" he is at fault for getting hit with a cheap shot.

Perhaps Moore was at fault for not trying to protect himself when Bertuzzi took a swing at his head from behind? I mean, he felt Bert grab the jersey and didn't even react.

The contact was made well below the shoulder with Stepan's arm tight against his body. He certainly followed through and finished him off with the elbow and deserved a major IMO and nothing more. Had Green any common sense he would have been at least mildly aware of Stepan coming after him.

Stepan had the opportunity to get him square in the shoulder and he completely missed. The head for the principal point of contact. He missed the shoulder and took an upward elbow towards Green's head.

Not a clean hit. The point has been missed once again.

So you only keep your head up when you see a clean hit coming at you? lol

Talk about over analyzation. So because Green wasn't "protecting himself" he is at fault for getting hit with a cheap shot.

I never said he was at fault. He is just hurt for not being aware and protecting himself.

Perhaps Moore was at fault for not trying to protect himself when Bertuzzi took a swing at his head from behind? I mean, he felt Bert grab the jersey and didn't even react.

Strawman FTW!

Stepan was in front of Green, completely in his field of view.

Stepan had the opportunity to get him square in the shoulder and he completely missed. The head for the principal point of contact. He missed the shoulder and took an upward elbow towards Green's head.

Stepan did what he wanted to do and, again, he deserved a major and nothing more. He didn't get that and didn't get suspended, so apparently the league didn't think it was so diabolical.

So you only keep your head up when you see a clean hit coming at you? lol

It is not relevant when we ask whether Stepan was at fault for the hit or not. Personally I couldn't care less if Green didn't have the best judgement. He was hit by an avoidable, dirty hit to the head.

And he was fined. The biggest factor was he was a first time offender and possibly because of Green's previous offense that wasn't called on the ice. Either way, it was not a clean hit.

Strange, I am not surprised at all you didn't understand why I cited the Bertuzzi/Moore instance. Hint: It had nothing to do with whether they could see their attackers or not.

Edited by Doc Holliday

Kook, it has nothing to do with whether or not green left himself vulnerable. If Stepan goes shoulder to shoulder, it's a great hit and he gets clean retribution. The fact of the matter is Stepan targeted the head. It has absolutely nothing to do with Green not keeping his head up.

Edited by henrik40

It is not relevant when we ask whether Stepan was at fault for the hit or not. Personally I couldn't care less if Green didn't have the best judgement. He was hit by an avoidable, dirty hit to the head.

And he was fined. The biggest factor was he was a first time offender and possibly because of Green's previous offense that wasn't called on the ice. Either way, it was not a clean hit.

Strange, I am not surprised at all you didn't understand why I cited the Bertuzzi/Moore instance. Hint: It had nothing to do with whether they could see their attackers or not.

Doc I seriously question whether or not you have been involved in a game of hockey in your life.

Yes the hit was bad and he got what he deserved for it but Green is a complete retard for leaving his head exposed after what he just did going into a corner.

If you have actually played a game of hockey in your life you would know to keep your head on a swivel in that situation like kook was saying. Stepan had a dirty hit but if Green wasn't being a complete dumb ass he could've easily avoided the hit

If you want to use strawmen and hyperbole to make your argument that's fine, but you don't need to stoop to personal attacks when I call BS on it.