• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/3 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Sharks 3

Rate this topic

Hello again Wings fans, it's good to be back on LGW.

I absolutely don't get the stomp predictions. That last game was CLOSE, nearly tied toward the end, and could easily have gone either way. Boyle, Huskins and Nichols are out for San Jose, and we desperately need good D against Detroit, so no prediction here. Also, JMac knows he has something to prove, and I think he will do fine. Plus, the last regular season game between us, and the visiting team has won each so far.

Both teams are looking very strong as everyone vies for berths going into the home stretch. The Sharks are 5 points behind the Wings as of now, so tonight's game is big both ways, and that makes for some great hockey! A regulation win for the Wings would stretch their lead to 7, making it that much harder for us to catch up. I actually don't care that much one way or the other. As long as nobody catches the Sharks from behind, and we're one of the top three, I'm more than happy.

I have to say that I do love the Sharks/Wings rivalry (HATE the Sharks/Stars rivalry), but the idea that we wouldn't have to face the Wings in the first round pleases me to no end!

Sharks are on a str**k (not allowed to say the word while we're on one), but all str**ks come to an end. I hope it's not tonight, but dem's da breaks if it does.

GAME ON IN A HALF HOUR, GO SHARKS!

Hello again Wings fans, it's good to be back on LGW.

I absolutely don't get the stomp predictions. That last game was CLOSE, nearly tied toward the end, and could easily have gone either way. Boyle, Huskins and Nichols are out for San Jose, and we desperately need good D against Detroit, so no prediction here. Also, JMac knows he has something to prove, and I think he will do fine. Plus, the last regular season game between us, and the visiting team has won each so far.

Both teams are looking very strong as everyone vies for berths going into the home stretch. The Sharks are 5 points behind the Wings as of now, so tonight's game is big both ways, and that makes for some great hockey! A regulation win for the Wings would stretch their lead to 7, making it that much harder for us to catch up. I actually don't care that much one way or the other. As long as nobody catches the Sharks from behind, and we're one of the top three, I'm more than happy.

I have to say that I do love the Sharks/Wings rivalry (HATE the Sharks/Stars rivalry), but the idea that we wouldn't have to face the Wings in the first round pleases me to no end!

Sharks are on a str**k (not allowed to say the word while we're on one), but all str**ks come to an end. I hope it's not tonight, but dem's da breaks if it does.

GAME ON IN A HALF HOUR, GO SHARKS!

Welcome back. Hoping for a good a game. The Sharks have been very good of late, Niemi has been playing well.

Actually the wait is still an hour, 10:30est start time, ugh. How do you stand all these late games?!

Or the fact that the one has started 38 more games than the other. But don't let that little minor detail get in the way of your condescension ;)

Fact is Niemi has been known to suck. But too many people here would prefer to cheer for the other team so that they can say "I told you so".

The same people said that Boston was going to kill us. One of the things that I learned about the Wings is that they get up for big games and after having a bad game they almost always follow it up with a dominating performance.

Tonight is one of those nights.

Have a feeling Sharks take this one..hope I'm wrong.

Pessimism followed up by indecision...

Tired of these ******* late night West coast games during the working week. :ranting:

I wish they had this trip on the weekend when some of us could actually watch the games. Can't wait till we move to the Eastern Conference and avoid this s*** numerous times a year.

We were lucky this year. 7 games that started at 10:00 or later and only 3 were on other than Friday and Saturday. Unfortunately, all three were this week.

Fact is Niemi has been known to suck. But too many people here would prefer to cheer for the other team so that they can say "I told you so".

The same people said that Boston was going to kill us. One of the things that I learned about the Wings is that they get up for big games and after having a bad game they almost always follow it up with a dominating performance.

Tonight is one of those nights.

Pessimism followed up by indecision...

Ass followed up by hole............................. jk....I hope

Edited by R-Dizzle

If he's in China, I'm pretty sure these qualify as not-as-early games.

Oof, just realized I'm a half hour off. Bummer, I thought it started at 7pm (PST). I'm not in China at the moment, I flew back to San Jose for my niece's wedding, so it's a 7:30PM game here.

Ah well, only 15 more minutes.