• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
anthonyn66

Which wings jersey is this?

Rate this topic

Have any of you seen this jersey? I've never seen it and I really only thought the Wings had the striped jerseys back in the 90s, the Winter Classic Cougars throwback, and their regular jerseys.

redwings.png

Yeah, check out the Winged Wheel on the front too. It's a little disproportional.

I might be the only one who thinks this, but I wouldn't be opposed to a little extra something in terms of stripes on a third jersey. Nothing too wild or anything, but just something to wear on occasion.

Have any of you ever bought any of the Chinese import jerseys?

Ive thought about buying one just to see the quality.

I've bought 7 or 8 from Jack Wu (I forget the site, I can check when I get the next email from him). No complaints here.

Have any of you ever bought any of the Chinese import jerseys?

Ive thought about buying one just to see the quality.

I've bought a couple. Both are really nice. I'm sure there's a couple flaws but I've never noticed anything. They've definitely been worth the money. I use dhgate. I always make sure I'm buying from someone with a ton of positive feedback, much like ebay.

Guest Shoreline

Have any of you seen this jersey? I've never seen it and I really only thought the Wings had the striped jerseys back in the 90s, the Winter Classic Cougars throwback, and their regular jerseys.

redwings.png

I have a real, non-Chinese knockoff Stevie Y CCM jersey, and the CCM logo is on the back above "YZERMAN". Where their CCM logo is, the NHL logo with a puck is on mine. The sewn on material looks much cheaper, with a fake shine that is s***ty even for a knockoff.

I have a real, non-Chinese knockoff Stevie Y CCM jersey, and the CCM logo is on the back above "YZERMAN". Where their CCM logo is, the NHL logo with a puck is on mine. The sewn on material looks much cheaper, with a fake shine that is s***ty even for a knockoff.

The CCM logo used to be placed on the hem, where it is on the jersey in the picture. Also, there was no NHL logo on replicas at that time.

Guest Shoreline

The CCM logo used to be placed on the hem, where it is on the jersey in the picture. Also, there was no NHL logo on replicas at that time.

There are quite a large number of replicas I've seen from around the same time family bought mine (15'ish years ago) has the puck on hem and CCM logo above name.

Paul Coffey

Steve Yzerman (x2) (x3)

That jersey, on the other hand, doesn't look like any I've seen.

(Mine is of the "x3" image I gave)

I don't mind people buying cheaper (crappy, imo) jerseys from China, I just don't like it pretending to be authentic, back then, likely made in Canada and actually from CCM.

Edited by Shoreline

I've bought 7 or 8 from Jack Wu (I forget the site, I can check when I get the next email from him). No complaints here.

What a Jack Wu might sound and look like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ8d9v60N38&feature=relatedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ8d9v60N38&feature=related

Language alert. Make your little snowflakes leave the room :blush:

redwings.png

This is the fugliest jersey I've ever seen in my life... seriously the real ones aren't that much money if you know where to look.

Guest Grayne Wetzky

I like Red Wings jerseys. Even the knock-offs are cool!

I just checked my CCM jersey and the CCM is placed on the hem like that picture but it also has a small Wing next to it. I got it in the late 90s