• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Din758

Too early to panic?

Rate this topic

I really hope that Holland has a big move up his sleeve. If not this will be one very busy year for Jimmy Howard. The Ericsson signing was terrible and the Commodore one was worse. Where are you Kenny we need a home run big time out of you.

I really hope that Holland has a big move up his sleeve. If not this will be one very busy year for Jimmy Howard. The Ericsson signing was terrible and the Commodore one was worse. Where are you Kenny we need a home run big time out of you.

ya everyone is hoping that. but if the reg season starts with this current team, im gonna be furious.

I don't like Kenny sitting back like this as Chicago just pulled in some decent tough men. All these teams have upgraded, while we I say have droped down. Still need alot of help, and we sign commadore as our "D". I thought Kenny would actually do something today with all those "D" out there but he didn't. I predict ANOTHER second round exit in the playoffs next year, but hey we can advertise we have been in the playoffs for 21 straight years now.

Guest blueadams

I don't like Kenny sitting back like this as Chicago just pulled in some decent tough men. All these teams have upgraded, while we I say have droped down. Still need alot of help, and we sign commadore as our "D". I thought Kenny would actually do something today with all those "D" out there but he didn't. I predict ANOTHER second round exit in the playoffs next year, but hey we can advertise we have been in the playoffs for 21 straight years now.

Three young all stars with reasonable contracts - richards, carter, burns - have already been traded for less than we could have given up. What makes you think that Holland has ANYTHING up his sleeve?? Has he EVER pulled off a good trade in the salary cap era??

Three young all stars with reasonable contracts - richards, carter, burns - have already been traded for less than we could have given up. What makes you think that Holland has ANYTHING up his sleeve?? Has he EVER pulled off a good trade in the salary cap era??

Status quo seems to be his mantra... Seems like he's unwilling to trade any kind of major pieces. I understand that Holland doesn't want to trade Datsyuk, Zetterberg or Lidstrom but anyone else should really be available if the return is good enough...

Not that I can think of off the top of my head.