Photo
- - - - -

Everyone has rejoined the team for skating...except one player...

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 Hey man nice shot!

Hey man nice shot!

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 12:26 PM

Glad he is working out and building muscle as it will come in handy when he has to move when he gets traded.

great...the return of mighty mouse.

#62 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

42 years in Detroit! Time to spend the rest in paradise!

• Silver Booster
  • 8,640 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 12:28 PM

Given your apparent belief that you are an expert in the field of management, perhaps you should be dedicating your time to attaining a job in the field.

Given your apparent belief that nobody's opinion matters but your own, and you are so high above us, maybe you should just create your own forum and not accept any members, then you could just read your own garble all day. "This topic is dumb" well then leave and don't read/reply in it....how about that idea? Besides, other than a character/user created on this forum, you don't have a clue what my field of expertise is, so I really think you can leave those type's of comments off this forum. Leftwinger is a character a virtual user in a cyber world. Spartacus is a character on tv, that picture is not me. You see, unlike you and 90% of this world, I don't post my life online for all people and Governments to see and follow. I don't have a face-space tweet that I use to post on a "wall" when I am going on vacation or the names of my children or my choice of career or where exactly I am sitting in the house or when it's time to take a dump. I don't have photos of my children uploaded to ANY internet site for someone to get a hold of. My point is, other than me being the made up LeftWinger, who usually enjoys reading and posting opinions with other people, whether they are agreeable or not, sometimes over the edge I admit, other than that you don't know anything about me. So from now on, just go about your business of trying to belittle people with your "Knowledge" and "Expert Opinions" because that is what you do, and who the character you've created thrives on, and I will just continue to sit here and laugh because you think you know everything, yet, you don't know anything that is real outside of your fantasy Cyber-World.
  • Nev likes this

Don't Be Jealous, But I Live Here...

www.thinkdunes.com

Aww You Mad Bro? Are You Butt Hurt?

#63 Hey man nice shot!

Hey man nice shot!

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 12:35 PM

Given your apparent belief that nobody's opinion matters but your own, and you are so high above us, maybe you should just create your own forum and not accept any members, then you could just read your own garble all day. "This topic is dumb" well then leave and don't read/reply in it....how about that idea? Besides, other than a character/user created on this forum, you don't have a clue what my field of expertise is, so I really think you can leave those type's of comments off this forum. Leftwinger is a character a virtual user in a cyber world. Spartacus is a character on tv, that picture is not me. You see, unlike you and 90% of this world, I don't post my life online for all people and Governments to see and follow. I don't have a face-space tweet that I use to post on a "wall" when I am going on vacation or the names of my children or my choice of career or where exactly I am sitting in the house or when it's time to take a dump. I don't have photos of my children uploaded to ANY internet site for someone to get a hold of. My point is, other than me being the made up LeftWinger, who usually enjoys reading and posting opinions with other people, whether they are agreeable or not, sometimes over the edge I admit, other than that you don't know anything about me. So from now on, just go about your business of trying to belittle people with your "Knowledge" and "Expert Opinions" because that is what you do, and who the character you've created thrives on, and I will just continue to sit here and laugh because you think you know everything, yet, you don't know anything that is real outside of your fantasy Cyber-World.

O.o ...:)

#64 Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday

LGW's impromptu Photoshopper

• Silver Booster
  • 4,337 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 12:37 PM

Posted Image

Edited by Doc Holliday, 15 September 2011 - 12:38 PM.

Posted Image

#65 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 12:42 PM

I'll have to file this away as another example for when old what's his name Flip super fan says no one in Wings management ever calls out Flip. But he's right on all three, in particular Franzen. Flip needs to bounce into being a player he's never been. Hudler has to be the player he was shaping up to be before leaving. But Franzen really needs to bounce back to his previous form.

Filppula shows up for the playoffs. I'm fine with his regular season play as long as he keeps doing great in the playoffs.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".