• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bring Back The Bruise Bros

More antics from the KHL

Rate this topic

FWIW he was fighting Verot for the second time that game. At least it was two 'fighters' this time, but the elbows to the head are disgraceful. I don't know how fighters can go to the KHL and choose to forget 'the code'. To those who don't know, the KHL now has 5 minute fighting majors- which is why the players fought twice in one game.

FWIW he was fighting Verot for the second time that game. At least it was two 'fighters' this time, but the elbows to the head are disgraceful. I don't know how fighters can go to the KHL and choose to forget 'the code'. To those who don't know, the KHL now has 5 minute fighting majors- which is why the players fought twice in one game.

Yablonski is literally retarded. I wouldn't be surprised to see anything from him.

These guys are ******* disgraces. I'd like to have a WWF style gauntlet tag team match with McIntrye and Mcgrattan vs teams of two of these KHL "tough guys", and while we're at it toss the pads on Nazarov and let the glass jaw punching bag get his too.

Looking at their stats, you see some pretty shocking figures so far already.

Kip Brennan: 113 PIM in 10 games.

Jeremy Yablonski: 82 PIM in 5 games

Alexander Sazonov: 39 PIM in 1 game.

http://www.eliteprospects.com/team.php?team=201&year0=2012&status=stats

Just no concept at all of how to play with numbers like these. They had Chris Simon as their leading scorer last season with 28 points in 43 games.

These guys are ******* disgraces. I'd like to have a WWF style gauntlet tag team match with McIntrye and Mcgrattan vs teams of two of these KHL "tough guys", and while we're at it toss the pads on Nazarov and let the glass jaw punching bag get his too.

I hope McGrattan and MacIntyre don't wind up going to the KHL. They've been moving around the minors their entire lives, so it wouldn't be a surprise.

Still, if they do go there, hopefully they won't forget the code.

I hope McGrattan and MacIntyre don't wind up going to the KHL. They've been moving around the minors their entire lives, so it wouldn't be a surprise.

Still, if they do go there, hopefully they won't forget the code.

Nah I didn't mean them going to the KHL, kinda a KHL vs NHL/Smackdown vs raw vibe :hehe: Plus I seriously doubt either of them wind up in the KHL.

Nah I didn't mean them going to the KHL, kinda a KHL vs NHL/Smackdown vs raw vibe :hehe: Plus I seriously doubt either of them wind up in the KHL.

Oh I know what you meant.

I guess I was saying at this point I wouldn't be surprised if some more AHL enforcers went over to Russia to beat up on non-fighters.

I've lost a little faith in these guys because so many of them have forgotten what their role actually is. Who knows who'll follow suit. They're getting paid money over there and they have no one to answer to.