• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Tim.D

Transactions, Signings, and Minor Trades

Rate this topic

Maybe Lebda was just referring to the first part of his statement when he said he hasn't changed. I don't recall him ever being a danger of killing anyone.

I will say this for him: He had speed. Too bad he couldn't have learned some hockey sense from Cheli and Lids. That's what I think he lacked most. His head wasn't around the game every second. He would get the puck, move it quickly, and then...

The great ones know where everyone is on the ice and what they're going to do next.

I feel bad for Meech. He got to play in his hometown team and then gets put on waivers by a team that kind of... sucks.

Being reported that Beauchemin resigns with Anaheim 3 years worth $10.5 million ($3.5 mil per year).

I like this deal. I was kind of hoping that he might be available come the deadline. I like what be brings with his game. Good signing for the Ducks.

Anthony Stewart on waviers...

Honestly, I would rather pick him up for free here then go after Moen. Moen is way better, but honestly Stewart for free is a decent deal for a RW shot and some size.

Saw that as well, I was one of the people who wanted him to get picked up in the summer but now there is simply no room..

Saw that as well, I was one of the people who wanted him to get picked up in the summer but now there is simply no room..

Yeah unless someone were put on waivers, traded, or placed on IR. Now would be a good time to make a trade of roster players if he was planning on it.

Guest Hatethedrake!

This dramatically changes the balance of power in the West. Come on Kenny, the ARMS race is on!

Edited by Hatethedrake!