• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
AceInTheSleeve

Central Division Games tonight

Rate this topic

Yeah both streams open. You won't hear me say this too often but GO PENS!

Also cheering for NSH because a) I fear the Hawks more in the fight for #1 seed and b) I really like Rinne.

Yeah both streams open. You won't hear me say this too often but GO PENS!

Also cheering for NSH because a) I fear the Hawks more in the fight for #1 seed and b) I really like Rinne.

Canyou link a feed? Would love to watch it.

I should pay more attention, had no idea that if Nashville win tonight they'd tie St Louis and Chicago in points and have more wins. The Central is f***ed.

The Central is absolutely nuts right now. Before tonight's games the Blues, Preds and Wings are a combined 24-5-1 in their last 10 games each. And I think at least two of those losses are in games between the three teams...

A dirty hit by Cooke?

But, but.... he's changed, I thought.

Ehh..Jackman should get an Oscar for that like he did on the Datsyuk hit. He embellished pretty badly and I hate Cooke. Watch Jackman flail as he goes down. Still should have been a penalty though.

Edited by wingfan13

If the division weren't so tight then you'd probably sing a different tune. As would pretty much everybody else here. So ridiculous.
Excuse me but could you explain what exactly is "so ridiculous" about this? Are we not allowed to dislike a team we recently met twice in the SCF, losing the last one? Or are we not allowed to put the Wings' situation ahead of that hatred when the division is so tight we could flop between 1st in the conference and 6th in the conference with just a few points difference? Personally I am one of the people who would definitely cheer for the Blues in that game if they had fifteen points less and were no real threat to the Wings in the battle for the Central. I don't see why that would be something to be ashamed of, but maybe you can enlighten me.

EDIT: Explained below. Ignore rant :)

Edited by Cevari

Excuse me but could you explain what exactly is "so ridiculous" about this? Are we not allowed to dislike a team we recently met twice in the SCF, losing the last one? Or are we not allowed to put the Wings' situation ahead of that hatred when the division is so tight we could flop between 1st in the conference and 6th in the conference with just a few points difference?

Personally I am one of the people who would definitely cheer for the Blues in that game if they had fifteen points less and were no real threat to the Wings in the battle for the Central. I don't see why that would be something to be ashamed of, but maybe you can enlighten me.

I think he meant that the tightness of the Central race is ridiculous.