• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/4 GDT : Red Wings 4 at Oilers 5 (SO)

Rate this topic

664 posts in this topic

This will take everyone's mind's off how crappy this game is.

If you added all of their IQs together it is still lower than conklins GAA

Edited by wingsfan4795

I'm feeling a comeback!

Well they can't score so I highly doubt they will come back. They don't even want to shoot the puck when a clear opportunity presents itself.

Someone explain to me why s***box did't shoot that? :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

It seems like NO ONE wants to shoot tonight. WTF, do you guys not like to score goals?

Conklin is a ******* clown. Stop defending this garbage. It is not the team, it's him.

Yeah, Conks is not the greatest back-up, but the power play is more inexcusable than anything. Seriously, not since McLellen left has that power play not looked completely one-dimensional, and that's even when it was #1 in the NHL. Mike Babcock's coaching ineptitude is mind-boggling. I am miffed at how many people think he is even a semi-decent coach. Keep riding the success of a good team, Mike, and keep fooling the gullible masses.

I don't care where Detroit is sitting at the moment, Babcock is a buffoon, and he has played zero part in ANY of Detroit's success.

Oh, and Commodore is STILL a horrible fighter. I'll take a guy who is at least willing to drop 'em than not, but I would much rather have Konopka or Asham in the line-up.

And after saying all of this, I still think Detroit is going to win this game ... maybe? But if they don't get a right-handed sniper at the deadline and this team keeps listening to Babcock's "coaching", I don't like their chances in the playoffs.

Majsheppard likes this