• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
edicius

Need a customized jersey? This looks like a good deal.

Rate this topic

This pretty much originated from a thread on reddit regarding shoddy quality of jerseys and nameplates and such on Shop.NHL.com. Apparently http://www.coolhockey.com/ is one of the few licensed jersey customization companies out there and they're doing a nice sale promotion. Here's what the guy on reddit had to say:

I may get buried, but if you read a few of my previous comments, i actually work for the one of (i believe) 4 licensed jersey customizers for the NHL and NHLPA. Reebok is the only person responsible for the change. We get them directly from reebok, and customize it for NHL.com WE have been furious with the quality, and on many occasion have actually sent the jersey back demanding a refund (and we deal in the thousands of quantity)

When buying an authentic, i would HIGHLY SUGGEST specifically asking for VECTOR LOGO on the back. Authentics that have the vector logo, are going to be an older model, and made in canada. If you can get your hand on a KOHO do so, its twice the material the new jerseys are.

They shipped production to a new factory, to people who don't know what they are doing, and have no idea how to use the heat press. I get so many angry emails from customers who think we are selling them knock offs. EVEN THOUGH WE ARE ONE OF THE ONLY 4 LEGIT COMPANY'S. Reebok through their negligence is slandering OUR company name as well and its insane.

EDIT : If anyone is interested in buying a nhlpa licensed jersey, with a redditor (ME) handling the customer service, orders big or small. Let me know id love to help

Edit2: Im going to work on a reddit special promo code for the website on monday.

WE HAVE ASSORTED MADE IN CANADA AUTHENTICS BUT SINCE THEY ARE NO LONGER PRODUCED, THEY ARE VERY FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.

ANOTHER EDIT : The Promotion is up on the website. TOP QUALITY stitchwork, and 50% off. Cheaper that the NHL sells customization and they only heat press. This is NHL TEAM SPECS STITCHWORK.

I mentioned last week (http://www.reddit.com/r/hockey/comments/p7lxg/reeboks_authentic_jerseys_are_not_so_authentic/) that i would put a coupon up on our website. Instead we are putting up a large sale. We are one of the few licensed jersey customization companies, We STITCH the customization, NOT JUST A HEAT PRESS. We work for the NHL, and many of the major sports teams in North America. And i can handle any customer service issues personally (redditor for over a year not a throwaway).

We have Made in Canada Authentics for sale, based on availability! Very limited quality, as they are long out of production.

www.coolhockey.com Or you can personally reach ME at sam@coolhockey.com

I would also like to mention, if for ANY REASON you are not completely satisfied, do not hesitate to get in touch with me, we will fix any problem you may have.

58% off jersey customizations. Not too shabby. Thought it might interest at least some of you here.