• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Crymson

Blackhawks' Losing Streak: Nine Games and Counting

Rate this topic

i don't think it's baseless. if i count correctly, vancouver has 8 games remaining against teams in playoff position. detroit has 16.

it will be a much easier road for vancouver to come out on top, but a regulation win on the 23rd would obviously help the wings' chances.

'Nucks have 14 home games and 11 road games remaining. Wings have 14 home games and 10 road games. Detroit is only 2 points ahead right now. You could very well be right.

i don't think it's baseless. if i count correctly, vancouver has 8 games remaining against teams in playoff position. detroit has 16.

it will be a much easier road for vancouver to come out on top, but a regulation win on the 23rd would obviously help the wings' chances.

VAN only has 4 games left against teams that are 10 or more points out of the playoff picture (or bubble, if you will).The Wings have the exact same amount. The other teams VAN will be seeing are typically close as can be in skill level to the botom 3-4 current playoff teams and will put up a dog fight night-in and night-out in an attempt to make the playoffs themselves.

Lastly, according to the remaining strength of schedule numbers for the West, the Wings have the 8th most difficult schedule to Vancouvers' 10th. Not a huge difference there.

Guest Crymson

So far, I'm 2/2 and you're still just the guy who started a bad karma thread. And, I care more about a team in the Wings division/conference than I do about a team in the East.

What a tremendously smug and silly post.

Haha... Blackhawks up 4-1 on CBJ going into the 3rd.

Oh as if we need another reason for Hawks fans to troll this board.

And why is it news that the Hawks are beating what is by far the worst team in the league?

Edited by Crymson

And why is it news that the Hawks are beating what is by far the worst team in the league?

Well it usually isn't but you made it so. I mean, come on, it is a little funny that you of all people start a thread about the Hawks losing streak as if it were going to continue and now they're on a 2 or 3 game winning streak, which I have a feeling is the only thing you'll take out of this reply and act all sarcastic about how a 2 or 3 game winning streak isn't all that impressive.