• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jedi

3/21 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Rangers 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

Nyquist? Mursak?

Though I do believe that the "over-ripening" aspect might have been legitimate when we didn't have much room (2008) to fit those younger guys into the system. Now, if they have legitimate NHL talent they should be up on the 3rd or 4th line.

I'm of the opinion that both Nyquist, and Mursak have the ability to stick with the big club - just at what line (top 6 or bottom 6) remains to be seen...I honestly believe either one, or both should stay in the line up for the remainder of the reg season, and possibly into the playoffs as well.

So far I like Smith - he seems to really be the only one capable of meeting the expectations of the scouting staff (as in a top 4 Dman)...Hopefully he'll continue to improve, and as some others have said - there's a good chance he'll supplant both Ericsson, and Kindl on the depth charts sooner than later.

I had this game set to record since I had choir practice. It did not record. Could it be that it knew Eddie O. was going to do the game? I know DVR's are becoming more complex and specialized, but a good taste chip? Who knew! :ph34r:

Edited by Vladifan