• Please log in to reply
1515 replies to this topic

#1361 MabusIncarnate

MabusIncarnate

The Truth Is Out There

• Silver Booster Mod
  • 2,203 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:09 PM

jUST SAYING I WAS WATCHING THE DESPERATION IN THE PHILY PENS GAME WE ARE TATALY OUT OF THIS NO WILL NO DESIRE NO SOUL. SO JUST F........... TAKE A SIT REGRUP NEXT SEAZON AND WHE YOU FEEL YOU WANT THIS F..........CUP START [PLAYING WITH DESIRE

I keep seeing Eric Cartman in my head when I see you post

NO KITTY THAT'S A BAD KITTY!!!

13585921555_24551f5658.jpg

#1362 Bring Back The Bruise Bros

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

RIP Probie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,683 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:10 PM

:hysterical: Who is this guy? Really? I have to use that line..."I slapped my cat and sent my wife shopping!"

Everything he says is golden :hehe:
"Ice hockey is a form of disorderly conduct in which the score is kept."

RIP Bob Probert
RIP Wade Belak
RIP Derek Boogaard
RIP Rick Rypien

#1363 puckbags

puckbags

The Future

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,600 posts
  • Location:Cobble Hill, BC, Canada ( 2,522 Miles from the Joe)

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:10 PM

Don't resign Hudler
Trade Franzen
Trade Filp
Don't resing Conklin
Don't resign Homer
Lidstrom ? depends on what we find out after this season, if he has been battling his ankle injury still
Don't bring up Emmerton
Don't resign Abdlecader

Keep Nyquist
Bring up Smith
Bring up Sheahan
Sign Praise
Sign Suter
Maybe even try and bring Weber with Suter

Simple as that..

"Hard Work Beats Talent When Talent Refuses to Work Hard"

LGW after 1 loss is irrational, after a few in a row it becomes quite comical, 22 playoff appearances in a row and 4 cups in that time and still going strong. Relaxxxxx !!

#1364 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

42 years in Detroit! Time to spend the rest in paradise!

• Silver Booster
  • 8,584 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:11 PM

Do we really want to spend Luongo money on a goalie that has the playoff success of Luongo? If you spend more then 3 Mil on a goalie good luck trying to offload them if you sign to a long term contract.

No, next year you bring in either Nabokov or Vokoun and let them challenge Jimmy for #1. He has nobody pushing him, so he doesn't have to worry about his job. Nabby or Vokoun will do just that...

Don't Be Jealous, But I Live Here...

www.thinkdunes.com

#1365 King Crane

King Crane

3rd Line Checker

• Silver Booster
  • 387 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:12 PM

MAY BE I'M TO CRED AWAY BUY THE GAME BUT RINNE IS A F................. FUT AND OVERSIZED PICE OF SH...............T EVEN IF HI IS DOWN ON HIS AS HE IS COVERING 99% OF THE NET. NHL NEED TO GET THEIR s*** TOGHETHER AND MAKE SOME RESTRICTION ON GOALTENDERS, THIS IS GETING OUT OF HUNDS, THIS GUY IS LIKE 6.5 F AN D ON HIS NEES HI IS TOTALY COVERING THE NET. f............ YY BETFANGUS AND I LOVE THE ZEBRAS TO, F Y ALL MF

SOOOOOOO...you're saying that Ericsson should put on some goalie pads?

"I'll smile in June" - Jimmy Howard 

#1366 redwashington2000

redwashington2000

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 443 posts

Don't take the Wings failure out on your pet, man. It isn't Fluffy's fault 3 Wings and Jimmy followed Erat on the Klein goal. What did you send your wife shopping for? Don't you think it gets a little out of hunds when you break you remote control device, dude?

As far as passing the bill along to Mr. Babcock, I feel ya.

LOL MY CAT IS NAs***YVILLE FAN ANY TIME THI F....ARE SCORING HE IS SO FUC..... HAPPY SO I WILL BETTER SEND HIM TO THE SHELTER NEXT GAME

#1367 metalkorn

metalkorn

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 451 posts

No, next year you bring in either Nabokov or Vokoun and let them challenge Jimmy for #1. He has nobody pushing him, so he doesn't have to worry about his job. Nabby or Vokoun will do just that...

Or maybe we try to bring Hasek back in on Waivers

#1368 cnot19

cnot19

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

ok, exaggeration but despite the brain farts that resulted in goals he was giving away possession and we are probably lucky it didn't result in more goals. He was the worse thing in my opinion until they conceded the first goal though.

I still disagree, but he does have his giveaways, but lately it seems he always gets the puck out of the zone even if it does get turned over, but I would still prefer some of our dmen simply getting it out and giving it away than some of the terrible giveaways weve had in our own zone.
Get me a real fourth line Kenny!

#1369 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

There's no way I'm staying on here and reading the posts, because I know some of you are taking this personally and ripping and tearing. And that's your prerogative, but I don't have to read it.

The Wings mostly played a helluva game, even though Howard's game was not up to par. But if things keep going the way they are in this series - where our guys cannot figure out the Preds' fierce forechecking then we indeed will probably lose the series. And if that happens, the only prediction I will make here and now is that Lidstrom will probably not come back. I am very sad about our boys and very upset at that thought.

Peace out, and good night.

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#1370 gcom007

gcom007

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,065 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:13 PM

s***ting on Howard is pointless when we can't score goals. Waste of time. He hasn't been lights out but he's been anything but terrible. He'd probably look a lot better if he wasn't getting the raw end of the deal when our skaters are pinching and frantic in the 3rd because we can't score a goal. We'd all like to see him make that big save or not get caught in a situation like tonight, but he shouldn't be in those positions either. He's not paid to be a superstar goalie and quite frankly, he isn't. Nothing wrong with that, but pissing and moaning about him letting in any goals when none of our skaters can find a way to put up more than a goal is absolutely pointless.

This team looks like an old, slow, massive ship that can't be steered. It may have once been decorated, but this incarnation of the "TEAM" is well past it's prime. And that has little to do with the literal age of individual players. This team just doesn't play like much of a team. There's no spark, no heart.
-Elliot...does not panic.

#1371 kylee

kylee

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,453 posts

Don't resign Hudler
Trade Franzen
Trade Filp
Don't resing Conklin
Don't resign Homer
Lidstrom ? depends on what we find out after this season, if he has been battling his ankle injury still
Don't bring up Emmerton
Don't resign Abdlecader

Keep Nyquist
Bring up Smith
Bring up Sheahan
Sign Praise
Sign Suter

I actually don't disagree with any of this

#1372 MTU_Huskies963

MTU_Huskies963

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,810 posts

Agreed. We'd probably have to take a hit in what we'd get back in return, but I'd accept that just to shed the contract.

He's the kind of player the leafs would go for actually. Whether they want that contract is another story.

The leafs totally would take that contract :lol: I would trade flip for the reason that he had a breakout season. Sell while the stock is high, depending on what you can get.

#1373 CrimsonFlame

CrimsonFlame

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:14 PM

Trade Franzen 100% don't even care what we get
Trade Filp if we can get a good deal
Don't resing Conklin
Sign a goalie that can actually compete with and push Howard
Don't resign Homer
Say goodbye and thanks for the memories to Lidstrom
Don't bring up Emmerton

Keep Nyquist
Bring up Smith
Bring up Sheahan
Sign Praise
Sign Suter

Sounds better to me.

#1374 irishock

irishock

Into the sunset

• Silver Booster
  • 1,837 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:14 PM

Just 300 users online? I thought we'd break the '07 record for sure after this loss.

bringit.jpg

#1375 Bring Back The Bruise Bros

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

RIP Probie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,683 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:15 PM

LOL MY CAT IS NAs***YVILLE FAN ANY TIME THI F....ARE SCORING HE IS SO FUC..... HAPPY SO I WILL BETTER SEND HIM TO THE SHELTER NEXT GAME

How do you know Fluffy is a Nas***yville fan? What about your wife? Is she still shopping? Does she get you lotto tix?
"Ice hockey is a form of disorderly conduct in which the score is kept."

RIP Bob Probert
RIP Wade Belak
RIP Derek Boogaard
RIP Rick Rypien

#1376 redwashington2000

redwashington2000

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 443 posts

Eloquent.

ARE YOU ARE NAs***VILLE FAN?

#1377 FNCardascia

FNCardascia

Rookie

• Pip
  • 129 posts

Posted Image

Look at that follow-through!

#1378 King Crane

King Crane

3rd Line Checker

• Silver Booster
  • 387 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:16 PM

ARE YOU ARE NAs***VILLE FAN?

Dude, seriously, hit your caps lock button again. Caps lock is NOT a cruise control for cool. It's immature and obnoxious.
Otherwise, yourf****** hilarious :hehe:

"I'll smile in June" - Jimmy Howard 

#1379 MabusIncarnate

MabusIncarnate

The Truth Is Out There

• Silver Booster Mod
  • 2,203 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:17 PM

I have reached my quota of positive votes for the day, so +1 just out of principle.

13585921555_24551f5658.jpg

#1380 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

42 years in Detroit! Time to spend the rest in paradise!

• Silver Booster
  • 8,584 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:17 PM

Wow, a lot of talk about letting Hossa go. Get real, guys, that wouldn't have made any sense. If u want Hossa, say good by to the 3rd and 4th lines, and a good chunk of the starters. Hossa is a fantastic player, but he costs too much. Look at the Blackhawks now, they're are the perfect example of a 'one and done' team. Sure they won A cup, but at the cost of selling off almost their whole team in the off season

Hossa cost $5,275,000 towards the Cap....

Franzen & Hudler cost $6,829,545 towards the Cap...

Looks to me like Chicago made out on that one....Holland sucks.

Don't Be Jealous, But I Live Here...

www.thinkdunes.com