• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Barrie

10 Years Ago Today

Rate this topic

Guest irishock

Who knew that AI in 10 years would go from the most famous player in the world next to Jordan, and into a guy who's struggling to make the D-league.

Guy was ridiculously popular with the bandwagon Chinese fans and was proclaimed as the next Jordan, but anyone with even a little basketball knowledge would take 10 players at the time over him and probably 3 playing in the same position. He makes Bryant look like Yzerman in terms of sportsmanship for f sakes

Edited by irishock

Who knew that AI in 10 years would go from the most famous player in the world next to Jordan, and into a guy who's struggling to make the D-league.

Guy was ridiculously popular with the bandwagon Chinese fans and was proclaimed as the next Jordan, but anyone with even a little basketball knowledge would take 10 players at the time over him and probably 3 playing in the same position. He makes Bryant look like Yzerman in terms of sportsmanship for f sakes

You make it sounds like AI in his prime wasn't an perennial MVP candidate. He may have been an ego and a half but he was a damn good ball player.

I stopped watching basketball when Iverson was out of the league.

I was a HUGE Iverson fan. Probably my favorite player besides Jordan of all time.

Top 5

1. Jordan

2. AI

3. The Glove

4. T Mac

5. Hot Sauce

Anyone familiar with no. 5?????

Edited by SaCkaveli20

Being from Philadelphia, this press conference is forever ingrained in our heads. You would be amazed how often the "Practice" presser is used as a reference around here. For a very very very short period of time in this city, the 76ers were the talk of the town.

I stopped watching basketball when Iverson was out of the league.

I was a HUGE Iverson fan. Probably my favorite player besides Jordan of all time.

Top 5

1. Jordan

2. AI

3. The Glove

4. T Mac

5. Hot Sauce

Anyone familiar with no. 5?????

From the And 1 Mixtape?

You make it sounds like AI in his prime wasn't an perennial MVP candidate. He may have been an ego and a half but he was a damn good ball player.

Agreed. AI was probably my favorite player back then next to Jordan. I don't care what people say about him, when I watched him I watched a fearless, pure scorer that gave it his all.