• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
stevkrause

Z basically says Bettman should be fired

Rate this topic

i don't understand why bettman has imposed a gag order on owners while fehr has let the players say anything they want.

is it because bettman is worried that some of the owners would come out and criticize bettman and the owners for the lockout showing weakness among the bog?

I can understand wanting to speak with one voice in a negotiation like this so you stay on message, but I'm still surprised at the size of the punishment Bettman is able to dole out. Up to $1 million dollars for speaking out? That's nuts.

Guest RedWingsDad

Don't read it then? The difference between Jim Devellanos comments and the ones from Crosby, Toews, Zetterberg and Bryzgalov is this:

The players are rightfully critisizing a man, who is responsible for failed franchises, 3 lockouts Jim D throwed the players including his own ones under the bus, while portraying the greedy owners and midget as the good guys here.

I also disagree that this needs to be fixed, teams gave out contracts they cant afford so either they'll find a way to survive or go under. Nobody is helping family companies in the real world, when they are about to get bought up by some big greedy monopolistic global players and some guys are telling me I should feel sorry for billionaires who can't run their own franchise without revenue sharing? Screw that, I'd rather have a 25, 20 15 or whatever teams NHL without a lockout every 5 years.

Observing the words in bold above, combined with other posts you made... I notice a general theme of class envy and jealousy towards those more successful than you. :crybaby: You should leave the class envy (bolded) out of your posts... it will lend your words more weight in the eyes of those not brainwashed into thinking success is a bad thing.

The wealth of the owners (or players) is not the issue here...

Observing the words in bold above, combined with other posts you made... I notice a general theme of class envy and jealousy towards those more successful than you. :crybaby: You should leave the class envy (bolded) out of your posts... it will lend your words more weight in the eyes of those not brainwashed into thinking success is a bad thing.

The wealth of the owners (or players) is not the issue here...

The issue as you phrased it is extremely simple:

This crapfest should have been the easiest CBA negotiation ever and we all should discussing things such as how to improve the defense after two games, Datsyuk still the magician we all know...

Basically I am on the side of those that are really hurt by a lockout, people who need hockey to fill their bars, restaurants, jobs in and outside the rink THESE are bleeding hard earned cash which neither the players or owners are doing at that level.

Sent from my BlackBerry