• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest irishock

Which NHLer is the....

Rate this topic

Yeah Chara is legit. He is a beast. He has got considerable size advantage though, which is why I opted to go with Tootoo. I like players that are not that big but plays like they are and never turns anyone down. Kocur was the best though.

Chara could be legit, but fights too scared against heavies. Anytime the fight gets interesting, he's gone for the takedown, or magically slipped. I remember the fight against Cairns. His fights against Laraque and Brashear were boring hugfests.

When was the last time giraffe has even had a real fight against a top heavy?

f*** Chara. He's a spotpicker.

Fake Toughest: Bieksa

Legit Toughest: Thorton

Biggest Clown: Kesler, Perry

Classiest: Datsyuk (not even being a homer on this one, he's just amazing)

Guest irishock

in my homer opinion, close call between Zetterberg and Datsyuk between classiest, but Zetterberg was leading the handshake line even before Lidstrom's retirement, and he doesn't celebrate a goal as much as Pavel does. I'll go with Z

Guest DeGraa55

Talent wasn't a part of the criteria for the question. No doubt, Kane is a great hockey player - though whether or not he's better than Crosby is arguable at best - but he is a total clown. Assaulting cabbies with your brother? Showing up at college parties and getting fall down drunk?

Yep. Definitely a clown. He's certainly my choice.

He was how old? You didn't do the same at that age? Anyone and everyone with a life did. Its part if growing up. Has he had an incident this season?

I see where you're coming from but its a matter of do you get past it and grow up or stay at the age 21 mentality forever...right now I'd say he is passed it....just hope it stays lol(then again for our sake I hope it doesn't PROVE ME WRONG KANE PLEASE!!!!)

Edited by DeGraa55

I'll go with a three way tie between Kesler, Bieksa and Burrows for fake toughest, Doan for toughest, Nick Swisher biggest clown, Tim Duncan classiest

You have not seen all the trouble Timmy has gotten into this year! Flipping the bird to creepy stalkers and pointing guns at Crawford's head (Halloween party).

He was how old? You didn't do the same at that age? Anyone and everyone with a life did. Its part if growing up. Has he had an incident this season?

I see where you're coming from but its a matter of do you get past it and grow up or stay at the age 21 mentality forever...right now I'd say he is passed it....just hope it stays lol(then again for our sake I hope it doesn't PROVE ME WRONG KANE PLEASE!!!!)

Yeah, but that was just last year....it's not like it was 5-10 years ago and he's had substantial time to mature. I'm sure he has kept quiet since then, you can only make so many foolish mistakes before it really comes back to bite you.

Guest irishock

You have not seen all the trouble Timmy has gotten into this year! Flipping the bird to creepy stalkers and pointing guns at Crawford's head (Halloween party). pics please

Edited by irishock

You have not seen all the trouble Timmy has gotten into this year! Flipping the bird to creepy stalkers and pointing guns at Crawford's head (Halloween party).

Yeah, but that was just last year....it's not like it was 5-10 years ago and he's had substantial time to mature. I'm sure he has kept quiet since then, you can only make so many foolish mistakes before it really comes back to bite you.

I understand that he's young, but I've only got 2 years on him - so it's not as though I'm some out of touch grouch. I've gone to parties, but no, I've never gotten fall down drunk at one. I've also never exploited my star status into being the center of attention at any parties.

Comparing our lives isn't really fair or necessary, we live two totally different ones. That said, he comes across like a dick. If he were a regular guy with the same track record I would consider him just another *******, which is worthy of his clown designation in my book.

I understand that he's young, but I've only got 2 years on him - so it's not as though I'm some out of touch grouch. I've gone to parties, but no, I've never gotten fall down drunk at one. I've also never exploited my star status into being the center of attention at any parties.

Comparing our lives isn't really fair or necessary, we live two totally different ones. That said, he comes across like a ****. If he were a regular guy with the same track record I would consider him just another *******, which is worthy of his clown designation in my book.

Agreed. If you asked fans across the NHL who was the biggest clown/d-bag in the league, Kane would be a frontrunner.

There's plenty of young guys in the NHL, but he still manages to stand out as one of the the biggest idiots.