• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
NhlEndedDynasties

Octopus Toss Suggestions/Advice GAME 4

Rate this topic

HAHA, those were thrown from my section, at a dumb time, and they were not boiled-- I got hit with residue. Here is my report: the section I was in had an usher who is a complete toolbag, had to tell every person not to bang on the glass... (Section was near one of the circles, not by a bench or anything). I went for the toss even though I had a strong feeling that if caught, the guy would do anything to get me the fine etc. I got it out with the empty net, it was very small and I went ninja toss person to right and bro to left of me both didnt even see. Usher was facing other way. SUCCESS. KEEP IT UP EVERYONE! It is a great tradition, but do it right, after goal, after winning game or maybe after a period. And boil them, your kitchen will smell a bit, but thats what a fan deals with :)

Way to do it the right way! Nice job.

Way to do it the right way! Nice job.

Yeah too bad I was upstaged by somebody with a 5 pounder that tossed right after lol. IDK How you get something that big in, I looked like I had a very large organ between my legs, even with the small one all packed up nice. Not the right place, but we have to really have fan support if it goes to 6, we need that win, cant't go back to Chicago for a game 7, 3-1 seems like it is over, but if there is a detroit team that could do it, it is this one unfortunately. GO WINGS

I would've loved to hear what Keith was talking to Sobotka about when he picked up the first Octopus to swing it at the start of the game.

Ya can anyone get a vid of that up? I caught the very end of Sobotka swinging it and saw someone tweet that Al told him he was swinging it and Keith tried to stop him. It was just a friend, no one noteworthy to try and find the tweet.