• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlashyG

Grand Rapids Griffins Win Calder Cup! 5-2 win in game 6

Rate this topic

I'd watch the Griffs for a sweet video tomorrow...

Meanwhile, here is one that I didn't see posted here from 4 days ago....

Seriously...Blashill has to be trying to mock Babcock. At one point in this video, when he's talking, there's no distinguishing between the two.

Blashill is expecting to be with the Griffins next year. To that I say, thank god. He is the best coach Grand Rapids has had in years. I fully expect our prospects to be better so long as we have a good coach and good developmental people such as Chelios, Maltby, Draper, and Osgood at the helm.

Jiri Fischer.

Edited by achildr1

Nyquist

Dekeyser

Andersson

Tatar

Sheahan

Mrazek

Jurco

Ferraro

I count 8.

Sheahan and Jurco are not ready. I fully expect both of them to spend all next year in GR...with maybe an injury call up aside. Jurco needs to dominate the AHL like Nyquist did this year before he gets the call. Sheahan should be left downthere until he develops a better offensive game too. We have a whole teams worth of bottom six guys...we need Sheahan to put up points.

Unless your trying to say that they will be eventual NHLer's. I expect Pulkkinen to play in the NHL. Lashoff would be included too.

Edited by achildr1

Guest Kronstantinov

Sheahan and Jurco are not ready. I fully expect both of them to spend all next year in GR...with maybe an injury call up aside. Jurco needs to dominate the AHL like Nyquist did this year before he gets the call. Sheahan should be left downthere until he develops a better offensive game too. We have a whole teams worth of bottom six guys...we need Sheahan to put up points.

Unless your trying to say that they will be eventual NHLer's. I expect Pulkkinen to play in the NHL. Lashoff would be included too.

Sheahan and Jurco are ahead of Pulkkinen. The Wings are so stocked right now that he may have to spend some in Toledo.

Sheahan and Jurco are ahead of Pulkkinen. The Wings are so stocked right now that he may have to spend some in Toledo.

I agree that they ahead of Teemu. I think Sheahan will stick first then the other two will follow. I'm not sure Teemu goes to Toledo tho...he might not stay here if that's the case. I also don't see GR having six forwards ahead of him next year anyway. Ferraro, Jurco, Jarnkrok, snd Glendening are probably top six guys but it gets shifty after that. I think Tvrdon will be the winger sent to Toledo.

Edited by achildr1