• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

GDT
1/20 GDT: Blues 4 @ Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

504 posts in this topic

somebody else already pointed it out but how do the Devils demolish the Blues 7-1?

Then i notice that Brunner has a three point night in his first game after his injury

then i look at the stats of Flip in Tampa Bay

then I look at the stats of Hudler in Calgary

then i get nauseated at our stats....

WTF happenend. These three guys would be in our top 5 scoring if they were still here (yes i know....the money they wanted, the top line minutes they wanted....)

Argh

Also note the lack of production when they were here Edited by Euro_Twins

somebody else already pointed it out but how do the Devils demolish the Blues 7-1?

Then i notice that Brunner has a three point night in his first game after his injury

then i look at the stats of Flip in Tampa Bay

then I look at the stats of Hudler in Calgary

then i get nauseated at our stats....

WTF happenend. These three guys would be in our top 5 scoring if they were still here (yes i know....the money they wanted, the top line minutes they wanted....)

Argh

Brunner isn't doing any better than last year

Right now Cammalleri is Calgary's Datsyuk, and Hudler is their Zetterberg. Happy Hudler is literally one of their go to guys. We know he can score, and in that role, with those minutes, he's doing it. Doesn't mean he's any better at D and the Flames still suck, with or without him.

Filppula looks like his 2011-12 self. I believe we really got screwed by the lockout. Fil had a production setback in a weird year that also happened to be a contract year. Praying Weiss gets 100% and finds his game soon.

ill take tatar or nyquist over brunner any day.

fil i miss wouldnt miss him if weiss wasnt such a bust.