• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCSF : (6) Los Angeles Cartmans vs. (1) Coach Bombay and the Quacks

Rate this topic

The really interesting thing is this run, thus far, has been pretty much the opposite of what we saw in 2012 where they just absolutely torched all comers right from the get-go and never looked back. Now they're daring the opposition to take three games against them.

I want to feel bad for Boudreau, but I feel like he was asking for trouble/karmic retribution with all that goalie switching. At the very least, a team wants to know who the guy is and just have that be the end of it, unless he bombs badly.

Edited by Dabura

Guest Playmaker

I think I'm going to lose it if I hear the guy on ESPN say "Anne-Zee" Kopitar one more time.

The Ducks came only to play for a few minutes in the 3rd. Perry shocked the world and sniped a playoff goal and nearly set another up just moments later, but that was about it. BB forgot to tell them the game started at 6 pm local time.

ducks in 6 /end thread

Sorry little buddy.

Talk about clutch. Before last night's game, Justin Williams had 5 goals and 5 assists in the five game sevens he's played in during his career. And they were all wins.

Last night he scored the first goal and later picked up an assist. 6 goals 6 assists in 6 game sevens. All wins. Not bad.

Talk about clutch. Before last night's game, Justin Williams had 5 goals and 5 assists in the five game sevens he's played in during his career. And they were all wins.

Last night he scored the first goal and later picked up an assist. 6 goals 6 assists in 6 game sevens. All wins. Not bad.

Put him and Lundqvist on the same team and they'd be a game7 machine!