• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

hardcoretom21

91-92 jerseys

Rate this topic

Sup y'all!

Don't know if this is posted in the right section... Was inching to buy one of those tacky 91-92 jerseys with the Konstantinov name/number in the back... I can't find it on the main sites (nhl.com notably). Where have the likes of you bought jerseys? Any suggestions?

Second the sportsK suggestion. I've been thinking about pulling the trigger on the barbershop pole jersey for a while myself, but torn over what player to get. I already have a Konstantinov white with the 75th anniversary patch (though if anyone has a lead on another of those patches, I'd pay a fair price for it).

Second the sportsK suggestion. I've been thinking about pulling the trigger on the barbershop pole jersey for a while myself, but torn over what player to get. I already have a Konstantinov white with the 75th anniversary patch (though if anyone has a lead on another of those patches, I'd pay a fair price for it).

Just Do It! haha I got a 91-92 Yzerman NWT with the 75 year patch. I haven't worn it yet. but I digress my comment is about th patch you're looking for. https://patchcollection.com/National-Hockey-League-NHL-75th-Anniversary-Jersey-Patch-1991-92-Season.html

Just Do It! haha I got a 91-92 Yzerman NWT with the 75 year patch. I haven't worn it yet. but I digress my comment is about th patch you're looking for. https://patchcollection.com/National-Hockey-League-NHL-75th-Anniversary-Jersey-Patch-1991-92-Season.html

You may have just made me blow some of my next paycheck. Thanks for the link.

I will add my recommendation for sportsk as well. I've bought anywhere from 8-10 jerseys from there, and have been absolutely nothing but satisfied each time. They ship fast, have the best prices, and have unparalleled customer service. The letters and numbers on their Wings jerseys are absolutely the real deal (unlike Hockeytown Authentics or Shop.NHL.com, which have smaller letters and numbers that just don't look right), and they are all tackle-twill sewn on.

They are my first (and often, only) place I go to when I'm in the market for a new jersey.