• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

vladdy16

ECQF Game 4 Post-GTD: Tampa Bay 3, at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

These are the offseason moves I'd make

Free Agent Signings and AHL Recalls

Alexey Marchenko was signed as an RFA for 2 years at $1,800,000.

Danny DeKeyser was signed as an RFA for 5 years at $4,000,000.

Drew Miller was signed as a UFA for 1 year at $1,200,000.

Petr Mrazek was signed as an RFA for 2 years at $3,200,000.

Teemu Pulkkinen was signed as an RFA for 2 years at $1,000,000.

Riley Sheahan was signed as an RFA for 2 years at $2,000,000.

Steven Stamkos was signed as a UFA for 7 years at $9,500,000.

Keith Yandle was signed as a UFA for 5 years at $6,500,000.

Al Montoya was signed as a UFA for 1 year at $1,500,000.

Trades

DET

2016 7th round pick

ARI

Datsyuk, P.

Buyouts

Stephen Weiss: $1,066,667

Jimmy Howard: $1,430,556

Jonathan Ericsson: $1,625,000

Retained Salary Transactions

Jakub Kindl: $360,000 (%15)

These are the offseason moves I'd make

Free Agent Signings and AHL Recalls

Alexey Marchenko was signed as an RFA for 2 years at $1,800,000.

Danny DeKeyser was signed as an RFA for 5 years at $4,000,000.

Drew Miller was signed as a UFA for 1 year at $1,200,000.

Petr Mrazek was signed as an RFA for 2 years at $3,200,000.

Teemu Pulkkinen was signed as an RFA for 2 years at $1,000,000.

Riley Sheahan was signed as an RFA for 2 years at $2,000,000.

Steven Stamkos was signed as a UFA for 7 years at $9,500,000.

Keith Yandle was signed as a UFA for 5 years at $6,500,000.

Al Montoya was signed as a UFA for 1 year at $1,500,000.

Trades

DET

2016 7th round pick

ARI

Datsyuk, P.

Buyouts

Stephen Weiss: $1,066,667

Jimmy Howard: $1,430,556

Jonathan Ericsson: $1,625,000

Retained Salary Transactions

Jakub Kindl: $360,000 (%15)

I like that. Truly I do. I would be surprised the yotes make that trade. How would that benefit them? Wouldn't it be really bad for them? Legitimately asking. I'm not up on how that stuff works. Also, is there not another Dman available besides Yandle? He's up there in age now too isn't he? And I think Stammer will be looking for an even 10 mil with bonuses and such. But if we can pull that off, it will be incredible.

I like that. Truly I do. I would be surprised the yotes make that trade. How would that benefit them? Wouldn't it be really bad for them? Legitimately asking. I'm not up on how that stuff works. Also, is there not another Dman available besides Yandle? He's up there in age now too isn't he? And I think Stammer will be looking for an even 10 mil with bonuses and such. But if we can pull that off, it will be incredible.

What the yotes get out of it is they get the cap hit for free. Because datsyuk is playing in Russia they don't pay him real money. They get to the floor without pay a dime of that 7.5 million.

I'd give stammer the extra .5 mill we need him badly. I like yandle because I think he'd fit in perfectly we would be a blazing fast team. We have a fast team so all we need is mobile D who can transport the puck into these guys hands. That's what we are missing so badly and yandle is one of the best

What the yotes get out of it is they get the cap hit for free. Because datsyuk is playing in Russia they don't pay him real money. They get to the floor without pay a dime of that 7.5 million.

I'd give stammer the extra .5 mill we need him badly. I like yandle because I think he'd fit in perfectly we would be a blazing fast team. We have a fast team so all we need is mobile D who can transport the puck into these guys hands. That's what we are missing so badly and yandle is one of the best

So the coyotes are still playing the we only want to pay the bare minimum required payroll game? Also is Yandle fast? I haven't watched him play since his yotes days. I do see he had 42 assists and played all season, so it could be a good fit. Edited by plopster

So the coyotes are still playing the we only want to pay the bare minimum required payroll game? Also is Yandle fast? I haven't watched him play since his yotes days. I do see he had 42 assists and played all season, so it could be a good fit.

Yes yandle is a good skater but more importantly a phenomenal puck mover! He would help the pp a lot too

Alright. Only other thing I would do is trade goose, Tatar or both for a really good second liner. Stamkos first line, get a strong second line winger and we are back in business. And a coach that can scheme a power play and penalty kill

Edited by plopster