• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Keep Your Stick On the Ice

Artemi Panarin to Blue Jackets for Brandon Saad

Rate this topic

Ah so blind hatred it is

The guy has been a big useless pylon for years now. It seems to you that every player on the roster is good or ok besides Mrazek, and most of Kennys contracts are reasonable and it's not his fault he offered them years ago and guys have regressed since, some the very next season. It's good to try to be positive, but take off the blinders. E being a good deal at $2 million less ( even that's too much) doesn't change things. Maybe he should have been signed to that deal before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, chaps80 said:

The guy has been a big useless pylon for years now. It seems to you that every player on the roster is good or ok besides Mrazek, and most of Kennys contracts are reasonable and it's not his fault he offered them years ago and guys have regressed since, some the very next season. It's good to try to be positive, but take off the blinders. E being a good deal at $2 million less ( even that's too much) doesn't change things. Maybe he should have been signed to that deal before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol I didnt say hes good. I said id sign him to be a 6 man for 1.5ish. I think thats pretty far left of his 4.25 playing in the top 4, wouldnt you agree? In what world does that say i think his contract is reasonable lol?