• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jersey Wing

Moving back to Michigan

Rate this topic

Gonna have to change my screen name probably. Yes, moving back to Michigan as soon as this place sells and not sure yet where to land in the Mitten. Could be anywhere but hopefully I'll get to see some games in the new LCA and be back with proper hockey fans!

On 4/20/2018 at 6:42 PM, Jersey Wing said:

Gonna have to change my screen name probably. Yes, moving back to Michigan as soon as this place sells and not sure yet where to land in the Mitten. Could be anywhere but hopefully I'll get to see some games in the new LCA and be back with proper hockey fans!

Congrats on the move

As you can see, Michiganders took good care of the team while you were away

5772e42cbfa3d2fd96000001.png

On 5/21/2018 at 11:43 AM, Jersey Wing said:

Update: I'll be heading to Muskegon but that doesn't happen until this place sells. Feel free to tell me all the best places to eat downtown and get me ready to re-assimilate.

All I know about Muskegon is they have a dog beach. If you have a good boy, take him there. 

Hey guys, I will hopefully be moving to CO soon and Im curious about the emission laws and if they are strict? Michigan doesnt really have any. I have a 3" straight piped 03 wrx. Also how are the cops around there? Pretty strict? Thanks