• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wheelchairsuperhero

GDT6!

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

You two just don't understand me like KR does...

At this point in time, I think Larkin was the superior player at his age, and even Larkin needed a year at U of M before joining the DRW. That being said, I value players who are "playmakers" and drive possession (especially centers), like Larkin, more than I do goal-scoring wingers. So I have some bias in that department. IMO Zadina should go down to GR and then make the team next year. No sense in rushing him on to the team for the sake of it. He looked good in what little I watched, but not any better than Svechnikov, whose also barely on the cusp of making the team also. We have plenty of forwards and I'm patient.

I don't disagree. Not sure he'll need the entire year in GR, but if he does It won't bother me in the slightest.

11 minutes ago, Wheelchairsuperhero said:

I don't disagree. Not sure he'll need the entire year in GR, but if he does It won't bother me in the slightest.

With all the injuries on defense already, the forward group I'm sure will get hit too. He could be back on the team quick.

Can't remember if it was Blash or management, but someone said something along the lines of it's a confidence thing, and going to GR where he can rip it up for a while will boost his confidence and get him that much more ready for the NHL duties. I tend to agree with that line of thinking, even if it's only for like a month or so.

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs