• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
kliq

Are you Happy with the Second Round?

Rate this topic

Are you Happy with the Second Round?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

20 minutes ago, gcom007 said:

The Carolina hate is fueling my enthusiasm for their run. Pumped for 3!

Don Cherry is a major reason for that, he bashed their post game routines. I like them, I think they are a young, underrated, exciting team.

25 minutes ago, kliq said:

Don Cherry is a major reason for that, he bashed their post game routines. I like them, I think they are a young, underrated, exciting team.

I hate their post-game routines, the same way I hate Vegas' pre-game routines. But I like both teams for the reasons you mentioned. Exciting young teams.

52 minutes ago, gcom007 said:

The Carolina hate is fueling my enthusiasm for their run. Pumped for 3!

If they bust out the Whalers jerseys, all is forgiven.  It's just the candy cane colors with the rose logo.  s*** needs to go.  Also, I wanted to see Ovechkin and Wilson vs. this Islanders team.

10 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

I hate their post-game routines, the same way I hate Vegas' pre-game routines. But I like both teams for the reasons you mentioned. Exciting young teams.

I'm kind of indifferent to the routines. Some I find amusing, some I find annoying. At least Carolina's routine is after the game, so if a person doesn't want to watch they can just change the channel. Vegas is more annoying because you're kind of forced to watch.

10 hours ago, GMRwings1983 said:

If they bust out the Whalers jerseys, all is forgiven.  It's just the candy cane colors with the rose logo.  s*** needs to go.  Also, I wanted to see Ovechkin and Wilson vs. this Islanders team.

That would have been a cool story line, especially with Trotz now coaching the NYI.

Edited by kliq

On 4/27/2019 at 9:49 PM, TLGTrico said:

Out of all the teams still alive, the last one to win a cup was Boston back in 2011.  So we're gonna have a Stanley Cup Champion that hasn't won in at least 8 years.  Refreshing to say the least.

Not sure how this year is more "refreshing" because Champion will not have won the cup in at least 8 years.  Last year, Washington won it's 1st cup in Franchise history.....against a team in it's first year in the league.  I get the year before, PIT won for 2nd year in a row, but the year before that, they hadn't won in 7 years and in both years, their opponents would have been first time winners.