• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Unmasked

Are these press conferences necessary?

Rate this topic

5 hours ago, Unmasked said:

Well, sorry for off-topic but I'm new to this forum and really can't figure out where's a directory just for everything not related to hockey.

FYI there's a "water cooler" section for non-hockey related. Except no one uses it and no one will see you posting there. Membership and posting is way down due to the Wings being bad, so we're just keeping everything in general discussion for now it seems.

Also WWF creeps into every thread regardless lol

9 hours ago, Unmasked said:

Well, sorry for off-topic but I'm new to this forum and really can't figure out where's a directory just for everything not related to hockey.

It's fine. We've become a small community that pretty much talks about anything hockey related.

Some of the guys like to branch off into Dragonball Z, WWE/WWF, hot hockey moms, alcohol and firearm discussions as well. Couple of losers in here keep delving into politics as well.

On 2/27/2020 at 10:22 PM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

FYI there's a "water cooler" section for non-hockey related. Except no one uses it and no one will see you posting there. Membership and posting is way down due to the Wings being bad, so we're just keeping everything in general discussion for now it seems.

Also WWF creeps into every thread regardless lol

Yeah, I saw "Water Cooler". But that place is like Silent Hill, so I thought that I did not understand how things work in here

P.S. I bet if Yzerman on one of those press conferences told to the audience "Our guys go to WWF" half of the forum community would piss themselves

Edited by Unmasked