• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
The 91 of Ryans

12/1 GDT_Tuzzi Gang Sadness_Kraken vs Wings in 15 Minutes

Rate this topic

12 hours ago, kipwinger said:

Remember that time in the offseason when everyone kept saying we were a lotto team and I kept saying we'd be WAY better and then we were? I'm soooooo smart.

Pretty sure I said they would finish outside the playoffs but above the bottom 10.

Well as it stands we might all have sold them short considering they're in a playoff position and we all know the old adage about being in a playoff spot by Thanksgiving. I can very easily see a reality in which we get Vrana back, make a trade or two, and get in.

1 hour ago, F.Michael said:

I believe we really need 1 last opportunity to nab a  quality player with a pick somewhere between 5 thru 10 (at least having more options to choose from - for all we know Yzerman/Verbeek/scouts might feel the 'BPA' could be some kid that's listed #7, or #8 overall by the likes of  Button/McKenzie).

I agree it's great to see this young team coming together, but in the long run is making the playoffs, or finishing 11th or higher in our best interest?

If SY obtains some high picks from Leddy and/or Fabbri, he could package it with his middling 1st round pick and possibly move up into the top 10.