• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Troy McClure

Jacob Truscott

Rate this topic

University of Michigan captain and Port Huron, MI, native Truscott has informed the Canucks he will not be signing with them, and will become a UFA in August 2024.

I think there's a strong probability he's ours considering the obvious.

LHD that will turn 22 in April. He was drafted in the 5th round by the Canucks.

He's not overly impressive as a Dman, but I think the leadership role he has with UofM, a premium college program, is enticing. He would serve as a great replacement, or stand-in, for the oft-injured McIsaac.

Being reported that Bruins are out on Quinnapiac forward Collin Graf. 

Just speculation... but im seeing a healthy amount that suggests Graf and Truscott will sign with Detroit. 

Hello. After finishing my schooling, I decided to study actuarial science and for that I needed to find the best college. Therefore, the article about top 10 actuarial science universities https://essayservice.com/blog/best-colleges-for-actuarial-science helped me a lot with choosing the best educational institution where I could study this science in the best way.

21 hours ago, Troy McClure said:

NYR also out on Graf now

Signed with the Sharks. Guess Stevie couldn’t lure him in with the future of three years on the Griffs and maybe a call up if he a good boy. 

45 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

Signed with the Sharks. Guess Stevie couldn’t lure him in with the future of three years on the Griffs and maybe a call up if he a good boy. 

Damn hard to blame him. They were probably able to promise instant playing time.