• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
twins1729

Who deserves a hat trick?

Rate this topic

Who deserves the next Wings' hat trick??  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i can see it now

game 7 SCF trip ot

"yzerman has the wings two goals tonight, sundin had it lost, yzerman picks it up yzerman moving blue line shot SCORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Steve Yzerman hat trick game winner cup winner!!!!

that would be so amazing if that happened...

all of us would be choking up if that happened...

If Stevie could line up with Datsyuk and Zetterberg for awhile? Stevie's game may have changed, but you don't put the biscuit in the basket 700+ times and just forget how to score all of a sudden.

If we're gonna talk "Deserves", it's Stevie all the away. After how hard he played in that last series vs. Calgary...just so he could sit helpless the rest of the way after taking that puck in the face and watch his team mates let him down. Stevie Deserves it.

Not to mention it would pump up the whole team big time!

But as Clint said in "The Unforgiven":

"Deserves got nuthin' ta do with it."

Edited by Yzerman#19

I'd have to say that Steveie deserves it for being such a loyal and dedicated Wing for almost as long as I've been alive. Also, I'm hoping that (although it's very unlikely), Yzerman will play this year and another, and break Gordie's point-scoring record.