• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dominator2005

Edmonton Swinging A Deal?

Rate this topic

I just recieved an email from a Global News employee in Edmonton that the Edmonton Oilers have a news conference set for tomorrow, where they will announce the aquiring of Colin White and Viktor Kozlov from New Jersey. Jani Rita or Cory Cross is going to New Jersey, but not both. This was not part of the email, but I expect a draft pick of some sort to go to New Jersey as well. This information is not confirmed, but it makes a lot of sense. Stay Tuned...

http://hockey-leaks.blogspot.com/

If this happen Edmonton will be GREAT team with GREAT chances to win Stanley Cup...

business is a cycle, edmonton has been rather ordinary for along time. I guess the cba does exactly what it's supposed to. Besides a canadian team has to win the stanley cup this decade. It's like an unwritten rule of hockey. To be honest if the wings can't win it, Edmonton is my second pick.

The Nortwest might be challenging the Northeast for most heavily contested division this year...

In the Northwest, Colorado and Vancouver are still great teams, Calgary is rock solid, and Edmonton is improving steadily.

But the Northeast--with powerhouse Boston, Toronto, and Ottawa, and even Montreal, they were the only division with four teams with 40+ wins and four teams with playoff spots. But Edmonton was just one game out of playoff contention last year so... Things definately getting tighter around the league.

I just recieved an email from a Global News employee in Edmonton that the Edmonton Oilers have a news conference set for tomorrow, where they will announce the aquiring of Colin White and Viktor Kozlov from New Jersey. Jani Rita or Cory Cross is going to New Jersey, but not both. This was not part of the email, but I expect a draft pick of some sort to go to New Jersey as well. This information is not confirmed, but it makes a lot of sense. Stay Tuned...

http://hockey-leaks.blogspot.com/

If this happen Edmonton will be GREAT team with GREAT chances to win Stanley Cup...

Dunno, sounds a bit like those Toronto "Zetterberg for rights to Daryl Sittler" rumors... NJ giving up way too much...