• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Magus Relmyn

Andreas Sundin

Rate this topic

This kid looks like he could be on our 3rd or 4th line within a year or two, as could Per Backer or Anton Axelsson. Thoughts?

He's supposedly been extremely inconsistent. They drafted him for his offense (he put up good numbers in Swedish Juniors), but he hasn't yet secured a spot in the SEL, and hasn't put up numbers there yet.

He's supposedly been extremely inconsistent. They drafted him for his offense (he put up good numbers in Swedish Juniors), but he hasn't yet secured a spot in the SEL, and hasn't put up numbers there yet.

Has the SEL started yet?

This kid looks like he could be on our 3rd or 4th line within a year or two, as could Per Backer or Anton Axelsson. Thoughts?

Per Backer sucks. I used to be a fan of him but he hasn't done squat to make the jump. Andreas Sundin is awesome thought and I cannot wait till hes ready to come over.

Nope.

At this point, I think Anton Axelsson has surpassed Andreas Sundin on the prospect depth charts.

uh I don't think so. I think Sundin has far more of a shot than Anton. Reason why? Our main swedish scout is a fan, and Holland listens and trusts him.

Nope.

At this point, I think Anton Axelsson has surpassed Andreas Sundin on the prospect depth charts.

uh I don't think so. I think Sundin has far more of a shot than Anton. Reason why? Our main swedish scout is a fan, and Holland listens and trusts him.

Hakan Andersson is a fan of every Swede the Red Wings drafts. I haven't heard of Sundin in a long time. I doubt he'll ever pan out -he played in the Swedish second tier last year and probably this season as well. Tomas Kollar is a better name. He plays a feisty game. I'd have to agree that Axelsson is ahead of them both.

Hakan Andersson is a fan of every Swede the Red Wings drafts. I haven't heard of Sundin in a long time. I doubt he'll ever pan out -he played in the Swedish second tier last year and probably this season as well. Tomas Kollar is a better name. He plays a feisty game. I'd have to agree that Axelsson is ahead of them both.

Definitely agree.

Nope.

That may be the case, but Sundin is pretty one-dimensional from everything I've read. NHL-caliber shot. But everthing else is pretty weak.

Axelsson doesn't have Sundin's shot, but he managed to outscore Niklas Bergfors and Anze Kopitar last season. And he's got NHL skating ability. Not only that, he's considered to be a good defensive forward for his age. Bloodlines don't hurt, either. His older brother has had a good career as a defensive forward in the league.

We'll know more as this season develops.

Axelsson, I believe, is playing with Frolunda this season.

Not sure if Sundin cracked the SEL yet.

Sundin is playing for Nybro in Sweden's second tier league. However, I think he is on loan from one of the SEL teams, possibly Leksands.

Last Check he was in Finland's 2nd tier (12-13 in thru 22 games). Seems like he's experienced a resurgence after moving from sweden. The talent may not be the same compared to sweden, but when u play in finland, u better bring your hardhat cause its probably the most grittiest league in europe and from that standpoint it seems he hasn't gotten intimidated.