• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Seth

Cheap D?

Rate this topic

I was thinking since the Caps are always having a firing sale...Holland Co. should wait till like Jan then try to get the following:

Andrew Hutchinson

Josef Boumedienne

Steve Eminger

Shaone Morrisonn

Sasha Pokulok

thoughts? comments? - later

I was thinking since the Caps are always having a firing sale...Holland Co. should wait till like Jan then try to get the following:

Andrew Hutchinson

Josef Boumedienne

Steve Eminger

Shaone Morrisonn

Sasha Pokulok

thoughts? comments? - later

I'd crap my pants if we got Hutchinson. I've watched him play in carolina for a while during the preseason. I'm no scout but i think that kid is going to be an offensive star. We dont' need that half as much as a big strong checker but it'd put points on the board.

Kronwall's not dead ya know! wink.gif

No need to get another defenceman, Jamie Rivers and Andy Delmore can easily hold the fort until he recovers!

thats not why I created this thread. I have been a huge fan of Kronwall since he was 16 over in Sweden. I realize that he won't be out for very long, also the players listed below would serve as some freakin soild youth prospects for this Organization which is sorely lacking in that department.

Kronwall's not dead ya know!  wink.gif

No need to get another defenceman, Jamie Rivers and Andy Delmore can easily hold the fort until he recovers!

thats not why I created this thread. I have been a huge fan of Kronwall since he was 16 over in Sweden. I realize that he won't be out for very long, also the players listed below would serve as some freakin soild youth prospects for this Organization which is sorely lacking in that department.

Not to mention Chelios is 43 and certain to retire after this season.

I like Hutchinson too -- very good with the puck.

Take it easy mate! ohmy.gif

You asked for "thoughts" and "comments".... wink.gif

Which is exactly why we will not get any of them. Washington is in rebuild mode, which means youth, prospects and picks over everything else. Should put Witt on there, he's the only Washington D-man that'll be moved.