• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 BringDMacBack

BringDMacBack

Norris Nick Osgood Slappy if your not your banned too,

• PipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 10:10 AM

QUOTE (fatcat6 @ December 11, 2005 - 04:56PM)
But the example trade you put up for me was wrong. but it looks like you made that up. I'm a huge fan for trades and signings, so I remember a lot of them. So I don't know if you were trying to show me up, but that example trade was totally wrong. Look it up for yourself if you want.

On your advice They were telling you that you were wrong. Now why don't you chill out and you may find it usefull to NOT get your information from the ESPN site.

#42 fatcat6

fatcat6

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 10:54 AM

That information for past trades I don't think I can get, so I haven't seen them. I have books at home, but I'm at college, which is 2 hours away, so I don't have the exact moves at my fingertips. I'm not spassing dude, I just would like a clear statement that I'm wrong. That's all, and maybe I did spazz, but nobody can really read tone of voices well over an IM. And ESPN is a very reliable cite, but yes, any cite can give wrong information. And, stupidly enough, I wrote it at 3am. So I was wrong, and I admit that. Hey, none of us are perfect. Like I always say though, we'll see what happens. I'm not dogging Hunter. If he becomes a Wing, I'm not going to complain. But the deadlines in March, so we'll all have to wait till then to see what happens.