• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

so, I made soup for lunch....and I took it out of the microwave and went to stir it. And it decided to explode all over the place, including my arm :( and now I already have a blister on my arm from it :(

so, I made soup for lunch....and I took it out of the microwave and went to stir it. And it decided to explode all over the place, including my arm :( and now I already have a blister on my arm from it :(

How does soup explode?

How does soup explode?

you have to be reallllllllllllllllly talented to make it happen :P haha. It just got too hot and was popping in the microwave, so I took it out and took the paper plate off the top went to stick the spoon in, and it shot out all over the place. My blister is now nice and puffed up, abou the size of a pencil eraser

So I just listened to U2's new cd. Its not bad, but I still prefer the old U2.

I should probably look over my notes for my accounting test on Friday, but I will wait until Thursday night :P

I had mine today, didn't study til last night, and didn't really do more than skim. It's all good. You'll be fine ;)

I had mine today, didn't study til last night, and didn't really do more than skim. It's all good. You'll be fine ;)

oh, I know i will be fine, i mean I am like the zues of accounting!

Accounting is nice in that it seems to build on itself so once you understand the basics, the rest isnt too bad.

Thats why I switched my major to biochem engineering, accounting was just too easy.

I hope to learn how to make blue koolaid WITHOUT the koolaid.

I am going to the game today too!!!! GO Green!

well its not the wings but its the Whalers At Sagnasty :)

Everyone going to the game... please take some pics of JR's last game at the Joe for me!!!

Edited by OsGOD

I'm going to the game today!! My brother decided on a whim to go to stubhub and get upper bowl seats :yahoo:

You better hit me up because I'll be there of course.

Alas, may we have a moment of silence for my laptop.... :closedeyes: It's out of commission until my techie friend can fix it after break.

Anyway, I'll be in section 210 tonight in the nosebleeds haha. We're going early though, so I plan to be down by the glass in my Hudler jersey :) I'll see Jay for sure, and maybe Shup too if I manage to track him down :P

Anyway, I'll be in section 210 tonight in the nosebleeds haha. We're going early though, so I plan to be down by the glass in my Hudler jersey :) I'll see Jay for sure, and maybe Shup too if I manage to track him down :P

Not sure how early i'll be there, I think we might stop in Cobo Joe's for some cheaper beer before hand but we'll see. Oh you better get a hold of me at the game otherwise we are fighting. :P

Saw PS96 at the game tonight. First thing she is HOT in person. Second, fast as hell. Went to say hi and interduce myself and BOOM she was gone in a flash. Good game by the wings, sharks are a dirty team.

Not sure how early i'll be there, I think we might stop in Cobo Joe's for some cheaper beer before hand but we'll see. Oh you better get a hold of me at the game otherwise we are fighting. :P

We didn't get there early enough for warmups either. You know all the shortcuts, don't you? Sorry I couldn't move over to sit by you, but I did find you at intermission even though you suck at choosing landmarks :P Oh and I saw the tattoo haha!

Saw PS96 at the game tonight. First thing she is HOT in person. Second, fast as hell. Went to say hi and interduce myself and BOOM she was gone in a flash. Good game by the wings, sharks are a dirty team.

:lol: First thing, why thank you! Second, are you just pulling my leg?? I don't know what you look like, but if you had produced the secret LGW handshake I would've gladly stopped to chat! I remember some random guy meowing at me...but I hope that wasn't you.

Yes, the Sharks are fierce, plus they were frustrated. Good thing Clears set the tone early :boxing: My favorite play was when Pavel knocked a Shark over with his rear and then drew a penalty, looking on in innocent surprise as his stick was slashed in half. Oh and when Malts singlehanded killed about a quarter of a PK :)