• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

EWWWWWWW yucky breakfast food...I'd rather have chicken nuggets for breakfast...or at least fruit or something. That stuff is all yucky...

Wow, really? Have you eaten all of those things? Pancakes can have fruit in them, and waffles can have fruit on top.

And I would probably eat fruit wrapped in bacon.

[rant]

so about 2 months ago I go to my camera and find my old memory card (64mb) in there instead of my 1 gig card. I find that in my 12 year old sisters camera. with pictures of her in my sisters prom dress on it. I told her to leave my stuff alone and all that. she has her friends camera (for the past 4 months) here at our house because she kept "forgetting" to give it back. so she just comes in screaming at me to give back her friends memory card. and that I stole it and all this bs. WTF?! yup I have nothing better to do with my time than to steal a 12 year olds memory card. so I got out both and proved that they were mine. and shes still screaming at me, saying I am lying and going to jail (LMAO) and all this. so I told her I was tired of her Fcuking Sh!t. which I am sure I will hear about later. but what the hell? her friend says that her memory card is a 1gig card. I only have ONE of those. and I bought it. the other one my sister is screaming that I stole is only 64 mb so thats obviously not it either. She is such a little *****, she needs to get what is coming to her.

[/rant]

so. :D need my dad to get home to figure out my computer!!!

Because the train drivers were on strike here in Germany, I was stuck for one and a half hour on the train station today, until there was a train going in the right direction.

Yikes, that sucks!!

I remember when I was in London, they went on strike so the tube was out for like a day. I had to walk to and from work that day. It wasn't that bad though, cuz luckily work was only about a mile and a half away from where I lived.

HEY GUYS.

Anyone remember Steve Duchesne?

WELL...I was cleaning one of my rooms today at my hotel, and apparently it was his room! I guess he coaches a junior hockey team in Dallas now, and they are up here for a tournament at NMU. He came back before I was finished and we were talking for a little bit while I finished making the bed. I was like "....you look familiar...." And he was like, "yeah, I played for them *points to TV* for a while" (there was some thing about Chelios on TV). I and I was like "!!! no way! What's your name?" So he tells me, and I'm like "NO WAY! I remember you! That's awesome!!" He was really cool!

I swear I need to start bringing a camera with me everywhere I go. :lol:

Edited by wingsgirl001

Wow, really? Have you eaten all of those things? Pancakes can have fruit in them, and waffles can have fruit on top.

yeah I've eatten most of those things...I mean they are tolerable but once I eat them I start to kind feel sick...I don't like it...i like just plain fruit...

Do you like seafood?? Scalops wrapped in bacon and then fired. mmm

I do like seafood. I've never had that, but I would be willing to try it. I think that breakfast is just kind of too heavy for my stomach so I tend to just eat alittle bit because I always feel yucky after I eat all that other food...

those are sooooo tasty I love them

I do like seafood. I've never had that, but I would be willing to try it. I think that breakfast is just kind of too heavy for my stomach so I tend to just eat alittle bit because I always feel yucky after I eat all that other food...

same here. thats why I rarely eat breakfast.

Yikes, that sucks!!

I remember when I was in London, they went on strike so the tube was out for like a day. I had to walk to and from work that day. It wasn't that bad though, cuz luckily work was only about a mile and a half away from where I lived.

It really sucks!

Unfortunately for me, it's a distance of about 80 km.

At first I thought I was lucky cause on the monitor was written that the train, I originally wanted to take, would leave the station as scheduled. When I was already sitting in the train they made the announcement that they couldn't find any train driver.

Edited by naranja

No one cares about my story :(

We do like your story, you just put it in when people were talking about FOOD. And once that starts phew, just can't stop.

I think it's cool. Do you have a camera phone?? Or get a disposable one and put it in your pocket. Did ya get him to sign the Do Not Disturb SIgn??

those are sooooo tasty I love them

same here. thats why I rarely eat breakfast.

I have a solution for both of you so you can enjoy and appreciate the deliciousness of breakfast food.

Don't eat it for breakfast. Eat it for dinner or dessert! Problem solved!!

And Wingsgirl - I care about your story! That's awesome. How did Steve's teeth look? Last image I remember of him as a Wing was his bloody teeth knocked out of his face from the 2002 playoffs.

I have a solution for both of you so you can enjoy and appreciate the deliciousness of breakfast food.

Don't eat it for breakfast. Eat it for dinner or dessert! Problem solved!!

oh I do! haha. It really depends on the morning though. I mean if we go out for breakfast or someone makes like pancakes, waffles, eggs or whatever. I will eat a bit of it. but like cereal and all that.....just makes me feel sick.

I am off to my cousins to get my new hard drive put in..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so beyond excited!