• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

I think it's cool. Do you have a camera phone?? Or get a disposable one and put it in your pocket. Did ya get him to sign the Do Not Disturb SIgn??

LOL...I should have done that. I don't have a camera phone. :( This is like one of the few times I actually DO want one lol.

And Wingsgirl - I care about your story! That's awesome. How did Steve's teeth look? Last image I remember of him as a Wing was his bloody teeth knocked out of his face from the 2002 playoffs.

Ohhh yeah..I remember that. That was nasty. They looked pretty good, he must have gotten a bridge for them or something.

I care! I remember Steve Duchesne. Watch the 2002 Stanley Cup DVD, he's on there quite a bit.

Yeah I know! I said that. I was like "You lifted the Cup!! No fair!" :lol:

ok if you play college hockey, please do the custodians a favor and keep the locker rooms clean

Also, if you play college hcokey, please do your hotel's housekeepers a favor and bring air freshener to your room so we don't have to smell your dirty, sweaty equipment.

did you get your computer back lizzie?

haha that would make me thrilled! haha but no. I have to call my cousin later and see if its done. I am relieved because we got the letter in the mail today saying that I am still on my parents insurance. *phew* it was shakey because I am not a full time student at the college this semester. But I ordered these books online that we hoped would count as credits....and they did!! yeah

:lol:

haha that would make me thrilled! haha but no. I have to call my cousin later and see if its done. I am relieved because we got the letter in the mail today saying that I am still on my parents insurance. *phew* it was shakey because I am not a full time student at the college this semester. But I ordered these books online that we hoped would count as credits....and they did!! yeah

ahhh . okily , i thaught it was the computer .

i'm having a lazy day , just kickin back chillin and staying un injured ....for once. :P:lol:

:lol:

ahhh . okily , i thaught it was the computer .

i'm having a lazy day , just kickin back chillin and staying un injured ....for once. :P:lol:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now its the computer!!!! haha I am on my way to get my cousin a gift card, a thank you card, and then I will have my computer back! I am so happy :D :D

and yes please stay injury free!

Edited by wingnut22

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now its the computer!!!! haha I am on my way to get my cousin a gift card, a thank you card, and then I will have my computer back! I am so happy :D :D

and yes please stay injury free!

YEY!!! my buddy lizzie is happy . :) *high fives*. say hello to your cousin from me. :thumbup:

YEY!!! my buddy lizzie is happy . :) *high fives*. say hello to your cousin from me. :thumbup:

I have my computer!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh, and I would have said hi, but I didnt read this until I just got home haha.

all my everything is still on there too. I am like......so happy. haha! So that means we need to have an "Elizabeth got her computer back yay!" party on AIM tonight. haha.