• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

my sister just informed me that Miley Cyrus quit Hannah Montana to become a Playboy Bunny, and they are holding auditions for a new person to play Hannah Montana in Florida.

:blink:

Playboy Bunny at 15 or 16 (I forget which she is haha)!? and then why would they find a new person to replace her? haha I just walked away shaking my head. lol

my sister just informed me that Miley Cyrus quit Hannah Montana to become a Playboy Bunny, and they are holding auditions for a new person to play Hannah Montana in Florida.

:blink:

Playboy Bunny at 15 or 16 (I forget which she is haha)!? and then why would they find a new person to replace her? haha I just walked away shaking my head. lol

Who didnt see that coming.

Still, wont make judgements until it is "confirmed" by aol or disney or whatever.

I went Saturday! It's so fun!!! If you see Jonathan Ericsson there, tell him to call me.

haha I still remember that text you sent me at the parade about him...it like made my life I swear. haaha

I was going to say we have some time and training camp is coming up, we could break up that wedding haha but Im going to be nice and let him be happy and starting a thing with Kyle Quincey now haha.

Who didnt see that coming.

Still, wont make judgements until it is "confirmed" by aol or disney or whatever.

yeah, I doubt it will be :P haha last I checked 15 or 16 was not the legal age for posing nude haha

I'm almost finished with my book.

I decided I am going to write a book.

I went Saturday! It's so fun!!! If you see Jonathan Ericsson there, tell him to call me.

When you go into the actual IKEA store? Do the actual entry doors fall off in your hand and land on your feet?

Do all the shelves slope down in the middle?

Are there 'extra' parts laying around in the aisles?

(BTW - If you see ANY man walking around there.......give him HR40's number. Bidnit is bidnit.)