• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

I think I'm in a rut.

Turn the wheel of your Civic away from the ditch and you should be out of that rut in no time :D

why are you in a rut?

Edited by OsGOD

A good rut, like 200 years of democracy or a bad rut like Unicef?

like a bad rut haha

Turn the wheel of your Civic away from the ditch and you should be out of that rut in no time :D

why are you in a rut?

haha..

I just havent had a very good year and a half and a lot is just all starting to pile up on me at once. I dont think I ever mentioned it on here but my aunt died last feb. then my grandma was in the hospital for two months and she went in the same week my aunt died so that hit me really hard. She got out and got better but she died in her sleep im october and it just destroyed me. I got really depressed and stressed and I went to my doctors and I had made myself hypoglycemic and I found out I get migranes so that has all been on me. Then there is always the boy problems and tomorrow is my grandmas birthday and its the first one without her so Im a little on the downer side.

like a bad rut haha

haha..

I just havent had a very good year and a half and a lot is just all starting to pile up on me at once. I dont think I ever mentioned it on here but my aunt died last feb. then my grandma was in the hospital for two months and she went in the same week my aunt died so that hit me really hard. She got out and got better but she died in her sleep im october and it just destroyed me. I got really depressed and stressed and I went to my doctors and I had made myself hypoglycemic and I found out I get migranes so that has all been on me. Then there is always the boy problems and tomorrow is my grandmas birthday and its the first one without her so Im a little on the downer side.

Ugh i am sorry about all of that! This year has been uber s***ty... even the wings win didn't help one bit at least in my case... I could really not care less about it... which is why i am less and less on here now a days.

Ugh i am sorry about all of that! This year has been uber s***ty... even the wings win didn't help one bit at least in my case... I could really not care less about it... which is why i am less and less on here now a days.

same here. Like I was so excited and now Im just like whatever. I barely ever post.

My life is boring so Im on here all the time.

Havnt even got a bike now <_< am waiting for my new one to arrive. Until then Ive got nothing to do.

Same here I here all day but at least schools going to start soon so I can have that to occupy my time

And since theres no hockey on I've been really bored I've been watching the Tigers but their losing right now so its kinda hard to enjoy watching them.

The funny thing is, I don't even find him attractive. But that one picture of him captures him in some sexy lighting or something.

Great - welp.....this ones gonna take some time to arrange, we'll make bank.

HI!!

I'm not even going to bother reading all the 20 pages I missed, I'll just assume it was bland and desolate without me :innocent:

yea! you are back :dance:

sooo. I got a job at Toys R us! not an "ideal" job, but it will get me 10% off my christmas gifts to my sister! score!

will you buy me toys?!