• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

I had a dream that the doctor that took out my wisdom teeth looked like Pavel Datsyuk except he was half black :unsure: I told you it was strange.

Rabs with a Datsyuk mask? Performing her various medical precedures in your dreams...like Freddy. She doesnt know dentistry, but that wont stop her from giving it a go.

Rabs with a Datsyuk mask? Performing her various medical precedures in your dreams...like Freddy. She doesnt know dentistry, but that wont stop her from giving it a go.

Rabs doesn't take out wisdom teeth.

She opens your mouth REAL WIDE, and pounds them back down, IN, with a hammer. HARD!

(Just takes a sec.) $700.00 USD.

I thill have a lithp, but It'll clear upth, soon I geth better.

I had a dream that the doctor that took out my wisdom teeth looked like Pavel Datsyuk except he was half black :unsure: I told you it was strange.

Wait, Rabs is half black? Consider me half attracted to her.

:blush: Sorry Rabs. I didn't mean to bring you into this.

Not even really gonna chime in here.......(she'll kill you all on her own.)

Seen it before.

"Couldnt" testify in the courtroom to it....because........

I was sick that day.

Or outta town er something........

I forget what she said I was.

*RUNS LIKE A CHEETAH*

why what's wrong lizzie?

s'matter?

my friend came to my work yesterday, which was a surprise since she lives in PA. So she asked when I got out of work, I said 6 and she said to call her. So I called when I got out and she said she had plans to see some people but she would call me at 8. Well its now nearly 28 hours later and I havent heard a word from her. I totally expected her not to call, because shes just like that, but it still just sucks. I was holding out a bit of hope that she would call. at like 930 I sent a text asking if she wanted to do something. then at about 11 sent one saying "guess not." now I know her old phone didnt have texting, so I dont know if her new one does or not. it just makes me so mad, and hurt. She leaves on Tuesday and I bet I wont see her again. She basically lived at my house one summer, she was the closest friend I have ever had. JUst further proof that I care more about people in my life than they do me.

:confused:

:huh:

my friend came to my work yesterday, which was a surprise since she lives in PA. So she asked when I got out of work, I said 6 and she said to call her. So I called when I got out and she said she had plans to see some people but she would call me at 8. Well its now nearly 28 hours later and I havent heard a word from her. I totally expected her not to call, because shes just like that, but it still just sucks. I was holding out a bit of hope that she would call. at like 930 I sent a text asking if she wanted to do something. then at about 11 sent one saying "guess not." now I know her old phone didnt have texting, so I dont know if her new one does or not. it just makes me so mad, and hurt. She leaves on Tuesday and I bet I wont see her again. She basically lived at my house one summer, she was the closest friend I have ever had. JUst further proof that I care more about people in my life than they do me.

:huh:

That's most likely not true. Give her a return call again. Keep it simple.

I dunno. Ignore me - (I haven't returned a call since I've owned a phone.)

aloha

That's most likely not true. Give her a return call again. Keep it simple.

I dunno. Ignore me - (I haven't returned a call since I've owned a phone.)

aloha

I would wager good money that it was true. I could list examples but I wont bore you. A return call would do no good either, I know how she works. I would either get told that she has things planned alread or she would call me right back. I dont know why I care so much. I just really wanted to talk to her. and I bet thats why she doesnt want to see me. (if anyone remembers my thread about my friend who lost her child, this is her) and I want to see how she is doing, and all her other "friends" dont bring it up.