• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

I just learned that my next vehicle (the model doesn't enter production until next month) will get around 5 mpg better than I expected (and about 5 mpg better than my current gas-sucker gets)! Reason to celebrate. Too bad I won't have it until this winter...

for anyone who's interested, the John Heffron show was, naturally, terrific. got a chance to shake his hand after the show, he commented on my (now outdated) Shanahan t-shirt.

Ooo, Heffron is great! I've never seen him live but he was one of only a few comics from any of the Last Comic Standing shows that I actually found funny.

he was awesome. for the opening acts we were on the lawn (at DTE) then for Brad we got free upgrades to the pavillion. Iwas honestly the best concert I have been to of the few i have been to. country concerts are awesome

he was awesome. for the opening acts we were on the lawn (at DTE) then for Brad we got free upgrades to the pavillion. Iwas honestly the best concert I have been to of the few i have been to. country concerts are awesome

Country concerts are great. I was planning on going to the brad concert with my bf then we broke up so he took someone else. I was disappointed. But oh well...