Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

Flip is going to Scotland?

I pity him.

He's probably going to Finland...but the flight is to Amsterdam

and don't be mean

Edited by Offsides

oh I hate myself sometimes.

work 10-5 and then 630-10 and all I ate was a salad at 1. Until I just got home and had a sandwich. My head is pounding my arm had shooting pains and I feel like I might get sick..... :( gahhhhhhhh off to lie in bed for awhile.

awesome for rossome though!

you should pack pixie sticks in your pocket or something. Take a quick shot of one of those to get sugar levels up.

Amp energy drinks always work to. Sorry to here that though.

I could use a job now though.

That's funny. Someone I know had a low blood sugar attack (or so I thought) the other day and I had pixie sticks..I was like...eat some pixie sticks!!

They could save lives i tell ya. Plus they are delicious :)

you should pack pixie sticks in your pocket or something. Take a quick shot of one of those to get sugar levels up.

Amp energy drinks always work to. Sorry to here that though.

I could use a job now though.

Yeah, I should have ate, but I was so late and then busy....but I guess just a salad didnt cut it. I feel tons better now, My arm still hurts, but I am thinking that is from being in the same position all day holding a 6 week old.

Just don't accidentally inhale Pixie Stix dust. It can kill. :D

oh geesh. I do that every time I have one of those dip stix things. I eat the sticks and then the powder stuff and I nearly die coughing each time :P

I don't feel so bad now. I was thinking I was the only one.

I had poured out a Pixie Stix in my hand and was getting ready to eat it when I suddenly had to sneeze. I wound up inhaling the "fumes" coming up from the crap, and my sneeze got stuck and turned into this huge coughing fit. Needless to say, there was Pixie Stix everywhere.

That was my first and only lesson about eating that junk. NEVER pour into hand, ALWAYS eat from tube.

hahaha yeah I pour them out into my hand all the time. I havent had a bad go with pixie stix yet. but, several times making kool aide.......I pour the mix into the pitcher and inhale, it NEVER fails. and of course I cough for 9 hours

hahaha yeah I pour them out into my hand all the time. I havent had a bad go with pixie stix yet. but, several times making kool aide.......I pour the mix into the pitcher and inhale, it NEVER fails. and of course I cough for 9 hours

yes, powdered koolaid is terrible without the sugar, but the powdered gatorade I could "eat" by the spoonful......not that I have

yes, powdered koolaid is terrible without the sugar, but the powdered gatorade I could "eat" by the spoonful......not that I have

hahaha. we used to do something to the koolaid powder....and I cant for the life of me remember. Had to have been a 90s thing. but it made it kind of chunky and then you would just eat it? I am thinking maybe add just a little water to it? I dont know though.

okily you are either jealous that i met Flip or you are jealous cause you arn't visiting Scotland......either way all i'm gonna say is ......HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! :P

I have met him before... but i am still jealous of both :lol:

okily you are either jealous that i met Flip or you are jealous cause you arn't visiting Scotland......either way all i'm gonna say is ......HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! :P

I'm jealous of Flip

Nah I just pittied him at going somewhere unworthy.

For me theres nothing of worth further north of the red rose county :ph34r: