• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

lol I has Billy Crystal in it :lol: it was just the first one that made me cry, several since then have haha

:lol: nothing wrong with a good cry, but I usually dont watch movies that I know might make me cry, but Forrest Gump was tooo good to pass up :)

:g: Throat (or, should I say, "esophagus") cancer?

Nope. They're highest in the world for cancer of the *ponders how to make this family friendly* bits covered by an athletic protector. Creosote can be carcinogenic, and the dust tends to settle in lower areas.

Nope. They're highest in the world for cancer of the *ponders how to make this family friendly* bits covered by an athletic protector. Creosote can be carcinogenic, and the dust tends to settle in lower areas.

Hmm, that's odd. *rescinds application for chimney sweep position*

I watched Rudy today, I didn't cry, but I probably could have.

:lol: nothing wrong with a good cry, but I usually dont watch movies that I know might make me cry, but Forrest Gump was tooo good to pass up :)

lol yeah Forrest Gump always makes me cry too, at the end like you said. I dont know if My Giant would make you cry, haha I dont think I have seen it since the first time I watched it, and I think I was like 12? haha.

I'm off to bermuda for a week! I'll talk to y'all when I get back!

such a good movie! I just finished Juno...hilarious and I watched PS I love you last night and cried like a baby.

I've never seen PS I love you but I've read the book and it made me cry a few times. And by a few, I mean like 10. :blush:

Hmm, that's odd. *rescinds application for chimney sweep position*

I watched Rudy today, I didn't cry, but I probably could have.

i hate rudy. he was offsides during that last play. I laugh my butt off when he gets his ass kicked during practice or rejected from notre dame's admission office.

i hate rudy. he was offsides during that last play. I laugh my butt off when he gets his ass kicked during practice or rejected from notre dame's admission office.

I hate Rudy too! We were just talking about this. How guys will get teared up at Rudy but not cry at real life stuff. All I'm saying is that if you cry at Rudy you better cry at The Notebook...or at least something where someone dies.

I hate Rudy too! We were just talking about this. How guys will get teared up at Rudy but not cry at real life stuff. All I'm saying is that if you cry at Rudy you better cry at The Notebook...or at least something where someone dies.

psssh , oh you know you wanted me to buy Rudy . I really wish i'd have baught it for you now .... then we could have cried together while watching it!!! :P

psssh , oh you know you wanted me to buy Rudy . I really wish i'd have baught it for you now .... then we could have cried together while watching it!!! :P

No, I wanted to buy Moulin Rouge...which we did...and you loved. I saw a tear slowly running down your cheek in that last seen. Oh, poor starcrossed lovers...

No, I wanted to buy Moulin Rouge...which we did...and you loved. I saw a tear slowly running down your cheek in that last seen. Oh, poor starcrossed lovers...

oh no you didn't!!! *acts all manly *. ....erm , i've never..... um..... hmmm , i need to watch a manly man action movie now!!!!!

:lol:

I think you're like two guys sweeping your driveways.

I don't exactly know what that means...but if the guys sweeping your driveway know what you don't think anyone knows that we know that you don't know we know but you know and I know and no one else knows..well except you know who, then I guess you could be right, you know?

I don't exactly know what that means...but if the guys sweeping your driveway know what you don't think anyone knows that we know that you don't know we know but you know and I know and no one else knows..well except you know who, then I guess you could be right, you know?

yes yes Jen we know and he knows that we know and now he most definetly knows that you and me knows what we know. :D