• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

I can't wait. we're going grocery shopping for foods tomorrow. :)

exciting! haha :D I am just hoping I feel better by Thursday. I got up early this morning and I was going to clean out my closet, but decided to go back to bed....woke up at 1 and moved to the couch, woke up again at 3. then went in and out of sleep until 6. and I can hardly keep my eyes open to finish this game haha.

But then how do you get up at 4am on black friday to shop for incredible deals??

Now I thought you were good at shopping. Birch Run Outlets start their sale at midnight!

But then how do you get up at 4am on black friday to shop for incredible deals??

well i have only done it twice but it's easy get up, go do the shopping then head back to bed when i am done Friday for a nice little nap

well i have only done it twice but it's easy get up, go do the shopping then head back to bed when i am done Friday for a nice little nap

I think it wa last year, I didnt fall asleep until 1am got up at 3am, went shopping, got home at like 10am. Tried to sleep and couldnt. Didnt end up falling asleep until about 2am....

:( lately I have been feeling like starting up the violin again. I found some of my old sheet music and I was tuning my Violin....and my A string snapped :( at least it didnt hit me! those things sting!!

:( lately I have been feeling like starting up the violin again. I found some of my old sheet music and I was tuning my Violin....and my A string snapped :( at least it didnt hit me! those things sting!!

Sounds perilous! I was wondering why you drew me a piece of sheet music lol.

I went to Blockbuster because I had a list of movies that I haven't seen, and they didn't have any of the ones I wanted! Maybe I just couldn't find them, but I would think they would stock The Breakfast Club, Slapshot, and a few others. I guess they got rid of some of the older movies to make room for the new releases?? Anyway, I ended up getting The Promotion because it has Seann William Scott in it and the first season of The Tudors because someone thought I'd like it.

Sounds perilous! I was wondering why you drew me a piece of sheet music lol.

I went to Blockbuster because I had a list of movies that I haven't seen, and they didn't have any of the ones I wanted! Maybe I just couldn't find them, but I would think they would stock The Breakfast Club, Slapshot, and a few others. I guess they got rid of some of the older movies to make room for the new releases?? Anyway, I ended up getting The Promotion because it has Seann William Scott in it and the first season of The Tudors because someone thought I'd like it.

haha I actually had been messing around with my cousins keyboard earlier and remembered the song I drew you by memory! So I decided to draw it for you :P haha. also you havent ever seen The Breakfast Club? how have you not seen that?

its come to my attention that I can play any instrument with strings. s***, I could even play If You Steal My Sunshine with silly string.

Just kidding, I play piano

Just kidding, I play......with my sisters dolls.

In all serious, I respect any and all musically talented individuals out there.

anyway, I am sick as well, and I have to work from 2PM to 10:30Pm on Black Friday at toys r us........help me

Edited by Lidstromrules16

haha I actually had been messing around with my cousins keyboard earlier and remembered the song I drew you by memory! So I decided to draw it for you :P haha. also you havent ever seen The Breakfast Club? how have you not seen that?

Because Blockbuster doesn't have it!!!!!!!!!!!! GAH!!

anyway, I am sick as well, and I have to work from 2PM to 10:30Pm on Black Friday at toys r us........help me

...Once the children get a hold of you, no one can help you :closedeyes:

I pity you *hugs*

Because Blockbuster doesn't have it!!!!!!!!!!!! GAH!!

....but its on tv non-stop! How have you lived without seeing it on TBS!? they play it allll the time

No way!! I watch TBS all the time and I swear I have never even seen it in the TVguide! Weird!

Let me tell you, I hate trying to organize a group activity with other girls lol. Nobody can pick a time, nobody can commit to anything, yet they are all asking me what's going on. If we get lucky enough to make it to the theater together, we are going to see the movie Twilight :)

You have my sympathy.

Let me tell you, I hate trying to organize a group activity with other girls lol. Nobody can pick a time, nobody can commit to anything, yet they are all asking me what's going on. If we get lucky enough to make it to the theater together, we are going to see the movie Twilight :)

That's how my friends are. They want to hang out but they can't make any definite plans. I always end up making all the decisions.

me and my cousin spend far too much time together haha. we are always saying the same thing at the same time, and I go to her house today and we have the same shirt on. and we find out we both got it out of a basket of clean clothes last night to wear today :lol: