• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

We are having the weirdest power blackouthere. It's like a flickering brownout sometimes - almost like a poltergeist effect. Things will randomly come back on at different intensities. I'll have to charge my laptop as the adapter fades in and out accordingly.

We are having the weirdest power blackouthere. It's like a flickering brownout sometimes - almost like a poltergeist effect. Things will randomly come back on at different intensities. I'll have to charge my laptop as the adapter fades in and out accordingly.

maybe the world is ending up there?

this is F'ed up!

my "study Guide" for my econ class

ECN 201 – FINAL EXAM

You will have 2 hours to take the exam, which will consist of 30 multiple choice questions. Below you will find the approximate number of questions from each chapter to give you an idea of what chapters to focus on. Good luck on your exam! Also, don’t forget that I will be curving the course at the end of the semester. So, in many cases your scores look significantly lower than your actual grade.

Chapter 1 – 2 questions

Chapter 2 – 2 questions

Chapter 4 – 4 questions

Chapter 6 – 2 questions

Chapter 10 – 2 questions

Chapter 11 – 2 questions

Chapter 15 – 2 questions

Chapter 16 – 2 questions

Chapter 20 – 4 questions

Chapter 21 – 4 questions

Chapter 22 – 4 questions

That's insane- no idea what to study in said chapter, just a chapter name.

That's a level of toolishness I expect out of one of my wife's profs.

shes one of the best of the university too, all she did for the online class was make us buy this online code for a robot teacher thing pretty much. it was a waste of 900$ (the class) the web tutor was 20$ still a waste

shes one of the best of the university too, all she did for the online class was make us buy this online code for a robot teacher thing pretty much. it was a waste of 900$ (the class) the web tutor was 20$ still a waste

I feel your pain. I blew $250+ on 3 books plus some supplement reader. They pick a new book every term that every student has to read and usually you don't really have to read it, but my accounting teacher is giving us an in class essay on the damn thing. Isn't there better things we could be doing in accouting class?

I feel your pain. I blew $250+ on 3 books plus some supplement reader. They pick a new book every term that every student has to read and usually you don't really have to read it, but my accounting teacher is giving us an in class essay on the damn thing. Isn't there better things we could be doing in accounting class?

I just returned all but three of my books and got 48$ back when I spent 250$

one I just plain forgot to return, it was hidden under the moster of papers I have of study guides and the other two are needed for my final econ paper....its on sex. who knew you could tie econ into sex

Not all high school girls are into high school girl drama. Same kind of concept ;)

I do hope so.... Eh, someone was talking trash about me before class yesterday about me helping to much and my sarcastic humor.

Really crappy of people to cut your personality in 1/2 due to being nice or wanting to help. It would of been different if the person approached me in a professional manner and brought it to my attention.

<---- awwwww Ryan :blush:

Another 3 semesters of 20 year old high school girl drama in college. :huh:

I hate to put a cap on the end of your tunnel.. but it doesn't get any better the "working" world either... I have so much HS drama in a profesional setting it blows my mind

Edited by OsGOD