• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

why?

I cant get a job. Its so annoying. I need money and no one is hiring. My parents are all over my back to get a job, I have applied a ton of places but no one is hiring! Its frustrating!

[/rant]

I cant get a job. Its so annoying. I need money and no one is hiring. My parents are all over my back to get a job, I have applied a ton of places but no one is hiring! Its frustrating!

[/rant]

I feel your pain. I just wanna be able to work again myself.

Hello :bye1:

you say hello, and use a smiley called "bye1" :P

I feel your pain. I just wanna be able to work again myself.

Yeah I just applied a couple places online last night. I really hope one of them pans out. I guess if nothing else I will have my old job back on March 10th. But I would really rather not go back there.

Turned GusGus over to the animal hospital to get his 4 paws Laser declawed.... I will be able to pick him up tomorrow and he will be up and running around. Not only does it save all my furnature... it pretty much helps him from getting caught in vents (yeah he likes to claw at weird things and usually ends up screaming because it gets caught on it)

Yes but doesn't it look like he is waving hello? It could work both ways.

he does haha. I think I have used him for waving hello too. I almost sent you a text the other night against Chicago to go yell at the Wings again, luckily they started to kick it in the butt

My 12:00 class got cancelled :D And we're supposed to get over a foot of snow tonight, keep your fingers crossed!

Woo Woo! class getting canceled was always the best thing.

I almost sent you a text the other night against Chicago to go yell at the Wings again, luckily they started to kick it in the butt

Oh i was yelling at them for sure!

yeah, but I bet you still didnt kidnap any of them for me! and even after I gave you such a foolproof plan <_<:lol:

I remember our plan to lure Hudler into a small box with cookies... Shame we never got a chance to put it into action. I would love a Huddles under my Christmas tree.

I remember our plan to lure Hudler into a small box with cookies... Shame we never got a chance to put it into action. I would love a Huddles under my Christmas tree.

who wouldnt love a Huddles under their tree?! I was going to try and lure some wings back to the hotel to party with us, but didnt get a chance!

he does haha. I think I have used him for waving hello too. I almost sent you a text the other night against Chicago to go yell at the Wings again, luckily they started to kick it in the butt

Shame i was like right behind them... i could stolen one :lol:

actually i did lean over the glass and yell... "come on boys SHOOT OUT!!!!" and then they scored 2 pretty quick. Good ol' hossa right in front of me must have heard hehe