• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

When I hit that lottery tonite, I'll be buying everybody a seat at the Joe for a game. Can you imagine....$207 million??!!

did I tell you you're my favorite? :D haha

this is so nervewracking. I dislike myself sometimes!

Whew, pressure's off me now :P

Yourself doesn't know what's up. I still like you :cool:

why would you be my favorite? :P I really dont like you at all ;) and even if myself doesnt know whats up, I am still nervewracked!......is that a word? :blink:

Pardon my hasty assumptions, fair lady. Maybe a whomping victory over the Stars (even though Turco plays well ;)) will settle your nerves?

I do hope we win, and I do hope that Turco plays well. But it probably wont settle my nerves. There is only one thing that really will, but it will just make my nerves worse I am afraid! haha :lol:

also.I.Love.This.Movie.

who just jumped up and literally screamed "YES"' at the top of her lungs and then did a happy dance?! oh yeah, that was ME!

IM000209.jpg

Helllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz yeah!

Edited by wingnut22

ugh. *sigh* if you read this. I will probably get back to you later. I need to think about what I am going to say, and how I want to say it.

so family Christmas party in a few hours, and then a birthday party for two of my little cousins, and then off to the bar!! Branded is having their last concert ever :( le sad. but it should be a fun time....I hope!

Hello. I think I remember you....Weren't you and several friends in line for an Avery autograph at a motor City Mechanics game? That was a long time ago! If it wasn't you.....pardon me.

Wow, I must say you have a wonderful memory. That was me your right. And I still have that picture and I love it.. lol

Wow, I must say you have a wonderful memory. That was me your right. And I still have that picture and I love it.. lol

I still have the Mechanics jersey.....don't wear it much though. Good to see you back here. I havn't changed my avatar in a long time....can't remember lol how to change it.

and I smile :D gah tonight was great.

Since it seems like everyone reads this thread.. Can someone help me and tell me how I can get my avatar back? It won't let me put one on.

only the cool people read this thread :P and how are you trying to change it right now? You should be able to change it by going into your controls and just uploading one or using a URL

Since it seems like everyone reads this thread.. Can someone help me and tell me how I can get my avatar back? It won't let me put one on.

Holy crap :blink:

You haven't been here in forever!

Um ... It's under "my controls" like it always was, and under "avatar settings"

It should let you upload right from your computer but I always link mine from Photobucket. I think I remember having trouble with the "Browse" option.