• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

I have had classes on Friday and some clinicals are scheduled on Saturday/Sunday which is just wrong.

:o I feel justified in claiming that every time a class is scheduled for a Saturday or Sunday a kitten dies. Fridays, being technically still weekdays, result in severly wounded kittens.

who takes Friday classes?? The weekend starts on Thursday night!

I had a Friday class once in college my freshmen year. I ended up only going three times; the first day, the mid term and the final. Thursdays were hands down the best day of the week at college.

I just checked, I'm a guy..... although people are looking at me weird now at work.

yeah, you probably should have at least gone into the bathroom. Although, if you didnt check first how would you know which to go into?

Is it casual Tuesday? Red flag any male coworkers now lingering at your cubicle.

Oh boy good point, I was wondering why the new guy was hanging out around my cube. I thought he was just friendly and gave out good fashion advice. :blink:

So anyone remember me saying me and my cousin were making a music video? haha well I finished editting it and got it up on YouTube! if you guys could just go watch it, and rate it haha (be nice with the ratings shes only 7 :P ) she doesnt know its up yet and I am going to tell her once she gets out of school, and I know she would love it if she had more than the 5 views she has now :hehe:

right there, and yes I know, and the end my editting totally sucks and her mouth really doesnt line up with the words....but you dont even know how many times I tried.

Oh and the song is to 'Love Story' by Taylor Swift

Edited by wingnut22

Aww she's got outfit changes and everything! Also, is that you kneeling down to the ground and pulling out a ring? :P Honestly it's probably better than 75% of any fan videos on youtube right now lol.

did you like the garden? haha we had to raid the whole house for plants! and yes that was me haha. We tried to get her brother to do it, but he wouldnt. she even offered him $2!! :lol: