• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

When I read the thread in the GD about Lids' and Dats' suspensions, it reminds me of the meeting for my group project. Everybody has something to say, some points are valid, but nobody can make the other side see it their way. I find the thread amusingly funny. The meeting would be quite funny too if the group didn't expect me to make a PowerPoint out of nothing :closedeyes:

When I read the thread in the GD about Lids' and Dats' suspensions, it reminds me of the meeting for my group project. Everybody has something to say, some points are valid, but nobody can make the other side see it their way. I find the thread amusingly funny. The meeting would be quite funny too if the group didn't expect me to make a PowerPoint out of nothing :closedeyes:

You should just show a slide show of last years playoff pics. Start out, since my group couldn't decided on anything, I've decided to show what I think is the best thing to happen to Michigan in the last year.

haha oh I was king of that. I would just state something that someone else already said but make it sound better. Everyone would like the idea and both the person that said it and me would look like we were doing a lot of work. for some reason people hated making power points so i would always offer it up first then I would never have to write any papers and really all I had to do was put stuff in there that people gave me. ahhh college skated through

well, I am sitting here crying. My friend just told me that she had a miscarriage. :( this is the same friend who lost her son when he was 7 months old. This isnt good.

:( Sorry to hear that. Thoughts and prayers for her.

You should just show a slide show of last years playoff pics. Start out, since my group couldn't decided on anything, I've decided to show what I think is the best thing to happen to Michigan in the last year.

:lol: Well as the PowerPoint creator I do have final say...

haha oh I was king of that. I would just state something that someone else already said but make it sound better. Everyone would like the idea and both the person that said it and me would look like we were doing a lot of work. for some reason people hated making power points so i would always offer it up first then I would never have to write any papers and really all I had to do was put stuff in there that people gave me. ahhh college skated through

I love making PowerPoints. They forgot about the paper, so they decided to toss that on my plate as well. My plan - copy/paste the powerpoint slides and turn the bullets into sentences :thumbup:

Darn...bidding is closed :P

did you notice that they came from a smoke-free home too? :lol:

did anyone else catch John Keating call Ken Daniels and ignorant **** in the pre game? :lol: I nearly died laughing.

Sooooo glad that presentation is over. I made the paper and the entire PowerPoint, but I messed up with the weird keyboard when trying to play an embedded video. So he said the whole thing was great, except for the PowerPoint glitch :nonono: Hell, I was happy that I was able to embed the video and play it at all! Mehhh, hopefully we get a good grade.