• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

41,283 posts in this topic

The most recent hydro & water bill arrived yesterday. I've had better news in my hands.

First thing I did was check to see if I missed last months payment. Nope. Apparently, I'm paying for the tree trimming in my community all by myself. Or so it seem from looking at my bill. Ouch. Gonna have to cut back on the bar tab for August.

Thank goodness for the Canadian coverage of the 2012 Olympics. I'm sure I saw McGuire on NBC yesterday.

Oh yeah, I've just started reading My Cross To Bear, an autobiography by one Gregory LeNoir Allman. I know, I know, there's a "book thread"; but it's kind of withered on the vine.

Looking forward to a great long weekend! Can't wait for the wedding.. oh and the open bar at the reception!

Looking forward to a great long weekend! Can't wait for the wedding.. oh and the open bar at the reception!

Nothing better than that. I (sort of) remember my cousin's wedding reception a few months back with an open bar. I lost track after about 10 beers.

If you have three quarters, four dimes, and four pennies, you have $1.19.You also have the largest amount of money in coins without being able to make change for a dollar.